+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Hang them high

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    I mean, seriously - can anyone say they didn't suddenly burst out laughing when they read that last bit...
    going too far now.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Fairly sure the dolls hadn't committed suicide
    Ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    going too far now.
    Fk them.
    Prejudiced bigoted filth the lot of them. She'd have been dancing in the street at the death of an innocent man if her scumbag of a son hadn't got tapped

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post

The huns do something similar every year before the 12th of July but as soon as Celtic fans do the same the toys get launched oot the pram
    What football ground was that taken in? I know it looks a bit like the old Piggery but I can't quite place it.

And when was the last time a football season was on the go in the run up to 12th July?

I’m genuinely confused here. You say “the h**s do something very similar ….”. Since you all keep telling us that h** is a term for Rangers supporter, I assume if must involve a Rangers match.

Unless h** has a different meaning?

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    What football ground was that taken in? I know it looks a bit like the old Piggery but I can't quite place it.

And when was the last time a football season was on the go in the run up to 12th July?

I’m genuinely confused here. You say “the h**s do something very similar ….”. Since you all keep telling us that h** is a term for Rangers supporter, I assume if must involve a Rangers match.

Unless h** has a different meaning?
    Are you seriously trying to dodge this one?

Dodge what? I'm genuinely confused.

Maybe if you answered my quiestoins I could help.

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    Dodge what? I'm genuinely confused.

Maybe if you answered my quiestoins I could help.
    If you are that confused you are beyond help.

I know I am. I'm not very bright. But maybe you could help me. Just a little bit. Please.

Just answer my first quesiton. That should be enough for my tiny mind.

So go on then

What football ground was that taken in?

In your own time.

Who said it was taken in a football ground?

Also what is a quesiton?

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)