+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Inside No 9 & football

O/T Inside No 9 & football

Anyone watch the first episode of the new Inside No 9 series ‘The referee’s a w***er’? It’s my favourite series on tele and while some of the football references seemed a touch forced in this episode it was still a very good one and an interesting thought about the things that can influence referees. Customary twists and brilliant character work.

My favourite episode probably remains ‘12 days of Christine’ but might not watch it again as it’s a bit of an ordeal.

If anyone doesn’t know it and wants a way in perhaps start with ‘A quiet night in’ from series 1.

Quote Originally Posted by harpo88 View Post
    Anyone watch the first episode of the new Inside No 9 series ‘The referee’s a w***er’? It’s my favourite series on tele and while some of the football references seemed a touch forced in this episode it was still a very good one and an interesting thought about the things that can influence referees. Customary twists and brilliant character work.

My favourite episode probably remains ‘12 days of Christine’ but might not watch it again as it’s a bit of an ordeal.

If anyone doesn’t know it and wants a way in perhaps start with ‘A quiet night in’ from series 1.
    Terrestrial, Sky, Netflix, amazon prime?

Where is it please ?

Inside No 9 has become increasingly woke with every series, must be a BBC requirement these days and only £157.50 a year.

The guy playing the mascot was in another football-related TV series, "Rovers" on Sky about a non-league football team.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Terrestrial, Sky, Netflix, amazon prime?

Where is it please ?
    BBC iPlayer.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    BBC iPlayer.

Thanks

Inside No 9 has become increasingly woke with every series, must be a BBC requirement these days and only £157.50 a year.

The guy playing the mascot was in another football-related TV series, "Rovers" on Sky about a non-league football team.
    Talking of woke programs I see that the viewing figures of Doctor Who have plummeted

The episode where it started with a dead body, then worked it's way back to the beginning was brilliant

I think it’s great. The robbery with hardly any talking, the arguing over the bill, Bernie clifon’s dressing room and the crossword puzzle one are all great.

Bloke who played the mascot is in the " Stella " TV series, thought the episode with the ref & his linesmen was brilliant, brought back the thought of the ref at last Saturdays game against Burton, when the programme mentioned the ref was getting called a W*nker.

Inside No 9 has become increasingly woke with every series
    I know what woke means but I don’t understand this comment...do you mean that Pemberton doesn’t wear that Rotherham shirt from League of Gentlemen any more..?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast