+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Foster

Foster

Really having my doubts now. Has anyone watched him closely, he seems to have a sort of tick or cough going on all the time

He is total bobbins, how on earth we will get our money back on this dude.

Looking like more wasted money.

What with Foster, Tressor, Amoundi, Ramsey, Trafford and the majority of that lot out on loan, the project is turning out to be a financial disaster

Forgot to mention Kompany and his backroom staff who are responsible for this sh!t show

I’m pretty sure you lads are wrong on Foster. We know he has his issues but there is a player in there. He has shown brief signs of excellence. A season in the Championship may be just what the doctor ordered. Time is on his side, he is still only 23.

Quote Originally Posted by wmdave_b View Post
    I’m pretty sure you lads are wrong on Foster. We know he has his issues but there is a player in there. He has shown brief signs of excellence. A season in the Championship may be just what the doctor ordered. Time is on his side, he is still only 23.
    I imagine the birth registration system in South Africa is pretty chaotic. 23. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by wmdave_b View Post
    Agree, there have been signs of a good player. A year at a lower level, a bit more success & positive results (hopefully) might help him, but it's an unusual case for sure. I hope we can extract that player more often.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    He is total bobbins, how on earth we will get our money back on this dude.
    Here we go again !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    Looking like more wasted money.

What with Foster, Tressor, Amoundi, Ramsey, Trafford and the majority of that lot out on loan, the project is turning out to be a financial disaster

Forgot to mention Kompany and his backroom staff who are responsible for this sh!t show
    Ballcock I can only visualise you as the harbinger of doom - does anything outside the 1960s when we were the best of the best float your boat.

I don’t think football is or ever has been as easy as you make it out to be as a player or manager.

Incidentally I was at Gawthoroe this week and met Ramsey after his horrific injury and operation- he’s in rehab building his leg back up - nice lad - just dealt a cruel blow in his early career years - he’ll come good when he gets back up to speed - if you give him a chance.that is.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)