+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Shelvey

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    And you have been his biggest critic in the past and now you are criticising posters for condemning him for his stupid action in an important match.

Doesn't make a lot of sense does it. It just seems you want to post the opposite of the majority of posters to create contention.
    Criticising him and saying get rid are two different things

I have been 100% steady in my criticism of him
    He hasn't got what it takes to be a top class midfielder and will get at more than last season
    He like many here can't take the pressure of playing for the toon

Will it get any easier for him when the relegation fight kicks in
    Nope

He is a liability just like mistertrick

Rafa has seen this
    Just last season sent of and banned for racism

But as I say too many fickle fans saying get rid for one tackle when only day before saying he is class

It will be the same ones saying Rafa out before xmas
    At least I'm consistent in my views

I still think Jonjo will be a useful player for us this season.

Merino will come in for 3 games, if he does well, then Shelvey will have to fight for his place, which is good for the club and the squad. if however merino struggles, then Shelvey will be welcomed back into the fold.

what he done on Sunday wad stupid, but we've seen it all before. the over reaction to it is (in my mind) ridiculous.

feck me, Eric Cantona managed to continue after attacking a fan, shearer wasn't punished for kicking Lennon in the face and Roy Keane used to assault people on a weekly basis.

time to get over this and move on!

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    I still think Jonjo will be a useful player for us this season.

Merino will come in for 3 games, if he does well, then Shelvey will have to fight for his place, which is good for the club and the squad. if however merino struggles, then Shelvey will be welcomed back into the fold.

what he done on Sunday wad stupid, but we've seen it all before. the over reaction to it is (in my mind) ridiculous.

feck me, Eric Cantona managed to continue after attacking a fan, shearer wasn't punished for kicking Lennon in the face and Roy Keane used to assault people on a weekly basis.

time to get over this and move on!
    Saw Mark Hughes run after a player and kick him on the back of a knee after being tackled,could have badly damaged him,he was a dirty player on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    Criticising him and saying get rid are two different things

I have been 100% steady in my criticism of him
    He hasn't got what it takes to be a top class midfielder and will get at more than last season
    He like many here can't take the pressure of playing for the toon

Will it get any easier for him when the relegation fight kicks in
    Nope

He is a liability just like mistertrick

Rafa has seen this
    Just last season sent of and banned for racism

But as I say too many fickle fans saying get rid for one tackle when only day before saying he is class

It will be the same ones saying Rafa out before xmas
    At least I'm consistent in my views
    Consistent is one thing you have never been. And who but you criticises Rafa. It matters not that you fail to understand the simple reasons his hands have been tied because of stupid amateurish decisions by Ashley and Charnley in the past, most of these before Rafa arrived. Just like your previous claim that Eden Hazard's brother had joined our development squad.

You were never man enough to either show where that came from or put your hands up and apologise for touting misleading information.

I do get what Peterborough is getting at though pat.

Us as fans have got to be more consistent man, otherwise if the wheels start falling off its gonna make it difficult for Rafa to sort things out and he'll think he mares as well **** off.

Aye, like I said, the lad deserves all the criticism he gets, but talking about selling him is stupid in my eyes, he's one of if not our best player and if we're to have a good season then I think he's going to be integral to that.

He ****ed up, we lost, now lets move on and get 3 points against Huddersfield, because if we don't it's going to spray a load of piss all ower our cornflakes before the season's even got going and like I said, it's not going to make things any easier for Rafa who's already pissed off with Laurel and Hardy.

United when we win and united when we lose.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Consistent is one thing you have never been. And who but you criticises Rafa. It matters not that you fail to understand the simple reasons his hands have been tied because of stupid amateurish decisions by Ashley and Charnley in the past, most of these before Rafa arrived. Just like your previous claim that Eden Hazard's brother had joined our development squad.

You were never man enough to either show where that came from or put your hands up and apologise for touting misleading information.
    I'm trying to debate your trying to cause trouble again

I asked you to prove something several weeks ago and called you a liar and dishonourable
    Something I still think you are
    But I wasn't going to drag the past up
    Plastic but you seem to want to do it again

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernRock View Post
    I do get what Peterborough is getting at though pat.

Us as fans have got to be more consistent man, otherwise if the wheels start falling off its gonna make it difficult for Rafa to sort things out and he'll think he mares as well **** off.

Aye, like I said, the lad deserves all the criticism he gets, but talking about selling him is stupid in my eyes, he's one of if not our best player and if we're to have a good season then I think he's going to be integral to that.

He ****ed up, we lost, now lets move on and get 3 points against Huddersfield, because if we don't it's going to spray a load of piss all ower our cornflakes before the season's even got going and like I said, it's not going to make things any easier for Rafa who's already pissed off with Laurel and Hardy.

United when we win and united when we lose.
    You are right
    How can we sell someone for a red for a cowardly stamp
    But stand. Y him when he was proven to be racist

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    I'm trying to debate your trying to cause trouble again

I asked you to prove something several weeks ago and called you a liar and dishonourable
    Something I still think you are
    But I wasn't going to drag the past up
    Plastic but you seem to want to do it again
    So where was I a liar. Is it because you couldn't justify lying about Eden Hazard's brother?

here we go again!

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    here we go again!
    Not quite Mick. I'd just like one honest answer.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)