+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Mac Fun Boss

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Bit hardnecked considering the abuse the vast majority on here gave Shabba
    not at all. we called for shabba to go after playoffs, fans walked and voted with their feet. You lot are in meltdoon at someone whos 'might' be coming to your club you had issues with as you were due him money and never paid him. completely different

Haha Gottis getting a bit hotti love it!!

love his new moniker

I did say ages ago the term didnt bother me but we have head a heap of complaints about him and to be honest he was over using it to piss people off, that and the banning of SB71 for very little the decision was made. As i said in my post to him no way we could go over there and put BNB in every sentence and get away with that, not a f ucking chance! He's made a chunt of this himself, only himself to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    but he was willing to get no money in order to shut us down...sure any teams supporters would have the same views as we do
    On your first point, it had nothing to do with wanting to get you shut down and everything to do with getting what he was entitled to, nay promised, when he signed up. Secondly, not once but twice you've conned in staff with promises of the land of milk and honey and then shafted them. I think that's a bag of scheite and on the contrary I think you'll find any other team's supporters have the same view as that. Except maybe Hearts and Sevco. But then you'd know all about that natural order I'd suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    love his new moniker

I did say ages ago the term didnt bother me but we have head a heap of complaints about him and to be honest he was over using it to piss people off, that and the banning of SB71 for very little the decision was made. As i said in my post to him no way we could go over there and put BNB in every sentence and get away with that, not a f ucking chance! He's made a chunt of this himself, only himself to blame.
    och SB71 was a d1ck dinnae miss him at all

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    On your first point, it had nothing to do with wanting to get you shut down and everything to do with getting what he was entitled to, nay promised, when he signed up. Secondly, not once but twice you've conned in staff with promises of the land of milk and honey and then shafted them. I think that's a bag of scheite and on the contrary I think you'll find any other team's supporters have the same view as that. Except maybe Hearts and Sevco. But then you'd know all about that natural order I'd suppose.
    That's exactly what it was...his vote was to reject the CVA and if that had got enough support it would have shut us down...it was never gonna get the money he was due...and that's what makes him a cvnt....anyway I'll leave it at that we'll agree to disagree...by the way the natural order thing was in reply to something someone on here said....definitely not my thoughts

Just been over to check out Gotti's New moniker. After all the months of posting p1sh on here he hasna half threw the toys oot the pram.

Whoever came up with the nickname of "The Fun" is a genius.

thenobackboneD*BMODS guy across the road seems like a nice guy. I cant help but think the poor SB71 and a totally coincidental SB17 getting banned for saying Dodds knows the truth has caused all of this. Shame on you both!!

I am never ever ever posting on that site **

* - to ensure house rules

** - maybe later

i see no harm in any of us posting over there, there's enough of them posting here. in fact their board is the busiest its been in years and its actually got DFC topics, who would have thought eh

Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)