+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

Nicky Clark signs.
    www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Nicky Clark signs.
    www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk
    First of what some think will be anything from 15 to 20 players we require.

As far as i see, we still need a first choice back line plus 2 to challenge for places. Then midfield we need 3 until Fyvie can establish himself along with 2 wingers.

Up front we need another 2 and i heard from an unlikely source that one of those places will be filled by Si Murray! I think they were getting their Dundees mixed up though!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    First of what some think will be anything from 15 to 20 players we require.

As far as i see, we still need a first choice back line plus 2 to challenge for places. Then midfield we need 3 until Fyvie can establish himself along with 2 wingers.

Up front we need another 2 and i heard from an unlikely source that one of those places will be filled by Si Murray! I think they were getting their Dundees mixed up though!
    Well the guy who told me that Robson was staying last week also told me that Murray was coming back. However I seen hibs might miss out on that boy Kamberi which I would imagine could scupper that deal.

Happy with Clark. 100% proven at this level.

Works hard. On face of it a good signing, Csaba!

Good signing. A goal every 2 games with a team like Dunfermline where his midfield support wasn’t great is very promising

To be honest any player that puts himself about and has high energy is a type of player we need just now.
    Good goal ratio, promising first signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    To be honest any player that puts himself about and has high energy is a type of player we need just now.
    Good goal ratio, promising first signing.
    A good pickup from Laszlo.

Is Luggy still helping with recruitment?.

He is and will continue to as our head scout in Engurland

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    A good pickup from Laszlo.

Time will tell, unfortunately Laszlo hasn't proven much himself yet

Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)