+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 74 of 530 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    I think it's shocking that McInnes hasn't fixed your lexmoto yet.
    There's a few things he could have been sacked for already. If Milne had any balls at all this would be the perfect reason.

Quote Originally Posted by sallan2000 View Post
    When a team fields young players early in their career, its clear which ones are likely to make the grade...

So many of our previous youngsters looked full of potential but never got enough first team experience to see if they could cut it, before being released
    You say that but can you name the "so many" that we let go that went on to have careers at our level or above? Doubt you can.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    There's a few things he could have been sacked for already. If Milne had any balls at all this would be the perfect reason.
    Right, but if Milne did sack him, do you have any confidence that Milne would appoint a replacement capable of fixing the lexmoto.

Right, but if Milne did sack him, do you have any confidence that Milne would appoint a replacement capable of fixing the lexmoto.
    It's obvious Milne would appoint @Neithedon to fix it. 10% off for standard DNA members.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    You say that but can you name the "so many" that we let go that went on to have careers at our level or above? Doubt you can.
    Perhaps we ought to look at the youth coaches for their inability to produce any youngsters. We could make some savings and let the kids coach themselves

You have a gut feeling that this guy is going to be ****e.

Based on what exactly?
    May I suggest you look up the meaning of "gut feeling" pal

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    May I suggest you look up the meaning of "gut feeling" pal

SF
    Let's all hope your gut and instinct are way off.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Let's all hope your gut and instinct are way off.
    I hope so too pal, I will give him a chance the same as I have given everyone else who signs up, and like you say lets hope my gut feeling is totally wrong

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I hope so too pal, I will give him a chance the same as I have given everyone else who signs up, and like you say lets hope my gut feeling is totally wrong

SF
    Agreed, and I'd add in any new signings get some time (in my opinion) to settle into the team and our playing system / style.
    Would like to see some more names confirmed as signed as I'm guessing the team comes back for pre-season in two weeks time

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Agreed, and I'd add in any new signings get some time (in my opinion) to settle into the team and our playing system / style.
    Would like to see some more names confirmed as signed as I'm guessing the team comes back for pre-season in two weeks time
    Most contracts don't expire until 30 June, as I understand it. Maybe, given our annual early start, 30 May would be preferable, but there's nothing we can do when these are agreed by players and agents at other clubs, considering that so few clubs actually take part in Euro competition, especially at the level wehere we're fishing for players. It may even be an SPFA/PFA agreement or recommendation.

Page 74 of 530 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast