+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Considine - Please Just Get Tae ƒuck

We are never going to improve with Considine in the team but McInnes doesn’t see that because he is one of his favourites.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    I know but he was tore a new ershole all match
    FFS min. Great team performance tonight. Can you nae take the positive.
    Win lose or draw some always find a boo boy.

Quote Originally Posted by ohno View Post

p1ss aƒƒ...im one of the MOST positive chunts on here, hardly ever boo the team...im fact i never boo'd the team here either did i?

Or are you just happy with Considine's performance?

Quote Originally Posted by ohno View Post
    Our pride is in tact and we played well but surely we can still talk about the negatives. Do you reckon Mc\Innes will ignore that.Will he f@ck as it was criminal school boy defending and cost us the game

He is like this eras Darren Mackie. Cant get rid of him for love nor money.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    But he was in the better position to win the ball than the striker yet he ended up standing ball watching and didn't move toward the ball and just waited. Terrible terrible defending
    You canna pin that goal entirely on Considine though - he busy marking Gudmundsson. He could have done better, aye. But so could have Logan who was in no mans land and applying zero pressure on the wide man crossing the ball. As could have our midfielder who let Cork have a free run on Andy's blindside.

Quote Originally Posted by bpdon View Post
    You canna pin that goal entirely on Considine though - he busy marking Gudmundsson. He could have done better, aye. But so could have Logan who was in no mans land and applying zero pressure on the wide man crossing the ball. As could have our midfielder who let Cork have a free run on Andy's blindside.

you could go on and on, but who is the 1 man who you CAN rely on to lose you a goal?

He is ƒucking good at it. In fact, its the only thing he is good at.

That winning goal at Ceptic park is a distant memory.

You canna pin that goal entirely on Considine though - he busy marking Gudmundsson. He could have done better, aye. But so could have Logan was applying zero pressure on the wide man crossing the ball. As could our midfielder who let Cork have a free run on Andy's blindside.
    Come on he was clearly ball watching. Even with what went on before. That was his ball and not the striker. That goal was completely avoidable. If I had done that in my junior days I would have been f@cking torn to shreds and probably dropped and that was in the 6th tier of fitba nae Europe. This is a pro football player who has broke defending 101 protocal and burst our balloon in the process

I'm not a Considine fan and yes I agree he should have done better. That said I thought we were magnificent at times despite losing what I thought were two very as Calderwood would say "sloppy" goals.

Think the penalty decision was ridiculous to be honest. What was he supposed to do, absolutely no chance of getting out of the way of the ball.

Yep - rule number one, stop the cross and Logan was nowhere near it.

I’m no Considine fan, but it’s harsh singling him out tonight. That said, if we are serious about the “next level” he does have to go sooner rather than later....

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast