+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Hamilton Accies Roll Call and Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Correct.
    Even if we get beaten easily on Sunday, no chance Milne will sack McInnes.
    And as we’ve both said, I’d never trust him to pick a manager that’ll improve things.

I do think DM has reached his shelf-life though.
    6 years is good going these days.
    He needs to at least get to the Scottish Cup Final, and that seems very unlikely.
    I think he'll be gone at the end of the season. I know he likes it up there, he gets away from the missus but even he must think it's almost pointless. Unless he genuinely believes he can achieve something.

Lose on Sunday and the season is over, couldn't give a **** about 3rd or 4th but I think we are guaranteed 3rd.

If we win, we really need to win the ****ing thing.

Folk can blame the players all they like but it's the same mistakes we've been making throughout his time here.

Craig Brown can **** off as well.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I'm not making excuses, I'm highlighting our failures.
    We've had opportunities but failed to take them.
    Ultimately that's the players fault.
    You can point the finger to the manager and coaches for training or the chairman for the budget, that's fine, all opinions and all that.

My point was that I think we will have less opportunities on Sunday and therefore need to hugely improve our ability to be clinical.
    Now that is a fair point.

Shame you didn’t make it first time round 😉

Correct.
    Even if we get beaten easily on Sunday, no chance Milne will sack McInnes.
    And as we’ve both said, I’d never trust him to pick a manager that’ll improve things.

I do think DM has reached his shelf-life though.
    6 years is good going these days.
    He needs to at least get to the Scottish Cup Final, and that seems very unlikely.
    He possibly has reached his shelf life but I would also say Milne has reached his shelf life as well,20 years is a long time to be chairman.

I would say that fresh faces are needed all round,unfortunately Milne is here until at least he moves us into the middle of nowhere and it wasn’t that long ago he said McInnes would have a job as long as he is in charge so they are both here to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Now that is a fair point.

Shame you didn’t make it first time round ��
    I did

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

I hope the team is taking some shooting practice ahead of Sunday as were not going to create as much and need to be clinical when the opportunity comes
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 28-02-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    He possibly has reached his shelf life but I would also say Milne has reached his shelf life as well,20 years is a long time to be chairman.

I would say that fresh faces are needed all round,unfortunately Milne is here until at least he moves us into the middle of nowhere and it wasn’t that long ago he said McInnes would have a job as long as he is in charge so they are both here to stay.
    Yip, Milne and Brown can **** off. Thread upon thread about how much we hate the Huns yet absolutely no criticism from some quarters.

Blinkered.

Yes, totally agree.
    A chairman with balls for starters.
    That attitude needs to permeate down through the club.
    Instead, we have this niceness & staleness about us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’ll try this from another angle, might make it easier for you. How many games in a row without clapping them off would it take before you thought ‘hang on, this is shyte’?
    “Easier for me”.....!!.....petal, as I said earlier, I genuinely cannot attend many games for whatever reasons....I’ll still support our club regardless who is the present coach......I’m not anti pele/mcghoo/ebbe/pa broon/deek or fitever, I’m just a dandy that does not trust our chairman which is not fine, obviously you don’t like Deek, hay hoh, .....enjoy the weekend and hopefully a win over 5088.

SF

You still haven’t answered the question. You don’t have to, you could just rubber it completely or say you can’t be @rsed. Save me having to wade through the message board treacle of your posts

Yes, totally agree.
    A chairman with balls for starters.
    That attitude needs to permeate down through the club.
    Instead, we have this niceness & staleness about us.
    Yeah you and aldo are both spot on,an Aberdeen chairman should never say “we need a strong rangers” and an Aberdeen player shouldn’t be thinking it let alone quoting it to the press,especially one who is as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

Yeah you and aldo are both spot on,an Aberdeen chairman should never say “we need a strong rangers” and an Aberdeen player shouldn’t be thinking it let alone quoting it to the press,especially one who is as much use as a chocolate fire guard.
    What's worse are those who just brush it off because he's not Romanov.

Not once have I read anyone trying to justify it funnily enough

Blinkered queerhawks.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast