+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ritchie and Shelley contracts

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Where did you read this, Kev?
    https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport...Z_VvKvuawC6MlI

FOund this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Ah right, thanks Jammy. That's good news. Really hope we can get Fernandez a new deal too.

It's not looking promising with young Matty though.

Young Matty is leaving. Only way he stays is if Ashley sells up. These deals for other players are coming out to make the kid look greedy. Coincidence its 2 of our highest earners.
    I think he is desperate to stay. I also think they are using his Geordie roots to make him sign for coppers. I bet he is pěssed of at the likes of Saivet and Colback picking up what they are.
    It's a disgrace if you ask me but as the window is shut he cant talk to other clubs now until June 1st. I hope it can be sorted but not looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I also think they are using his Geordie roots to make him sign for coppers.
    Agree with several of your points but htis one for me is the most likely.

I also think they are doing this, fact he is young makes them think they have a chance. . . forgetting who his dad is.

he aint all that lets be honest
    if he wasnt a geordie people would be laying into ash and bruce for A being here and B bruce playing him

he aint great he aint a grealish or the likes
    to be fare he aint even as good as colbeck was for us

and f we do get brought out he would be gone
    thats probabaly why he is waiting

signs for 5 years a new owner comes in buys quality for the middle of the park and he wont get on the bench

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Agree with several of your points but htis one for me is the most likely.

I also think they are doing this, fact he is young makes them think they have a chance. . . forgetting who his dad is.
    Ashley despises Geordies so good luck to young Marty hope he goes on to greater things

Let’s face it who would want to be employed by Ashley and have Bruce the Dinosaur Coach you. He would only go backwards staying here.

I wish him all the best and his ability will be reflected in his next club. Played a handful of games and has scored more than the 40m waste of space.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    he aint all that lets be honest
    if he wasnt a geordie people would be laying into ash and bruce for A being here and B bruce playing him

he aint great he aint a grealish or the likes
    to be fare he aint even as good as colbeck was for us

and f we do get brought out he would be gone
    thats probabaly why he is waiting

signs for 5 years a new owner comes in buys quality for the middle of the park and he wont get on the bench
    😂 he's 19 ya dogs spunk!

Be gutted if Longstaff left.

As for Ritchie, let's be honest...are we applauding him for anything other than his workrate and commitment?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Be gutted if Longstaff left.

As for Ritchie, let's be honest...are we applauding him for anything other than his workrate and commitment?
    Nope, but I think he's a handy squad player to have. Not a first choice by any means. Only if we go back to the Fizz.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)