+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NEP - Hardy storms out of meeting

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    It has also since emerged that, during a meeting with the players last week, one player is understood to have interrupted Hardy when he began talking about how much money he has lost since buying the Magpies in January 2017.

I'm sure they're not interested in his sob story. One or two might buy into on here, but he's brought this all on himself with his arrogance.

Arrogance is too mild a description.

Not paying your employees on time and then weeks later, misleading them to expect payment that doesn't arrive;...

Quote Originally Posted by nottsun View Post
    Arrogance is too mild a description.

Not paying your employees on time and then weeks later, misleading them to expect payment that doesn't arrive;...
    Well he has form for not delivering, I'm surprised the judge gave him another chance, he's a moron.

I don't think any of us will forget relegation day when he made sure he was in the dugout, ready for the cameras, deluded isn't the word.

These the same players that got us relegated? They can f00k off too.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Well there is that!

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...meadow-3081093

I'd love to know who that player was, he should be made captain if he's not already
    Agreed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    That is true but a staff meeting could be ALL staff like office and catering and they deserve to be paid.

Probably lying about the sale of the club as well. I just don't believe a single word he says.
    He's an out and out C**T

Jus Fcuk Off Hardy Soonest.

It never ends. Hardy is a complete joke. He doesn't have a shred of integrity left. I wouldnt be surprised if whatever is left of our squad starts to crumble over the next week or so. Next season is going to be a mess if we make it to the first game.

Stop talking bull****, Hardy. And if you can't do that, just talking altogether. Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    That is true but a staff meeting could be ALL staff like office and catering and they deserve to be paid.
    Of course, the non-playing staff are a different matter, but I have difficulty sympathising with those inept boggers from last season.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast