+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 191 of 209 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    What a pish window its been,we're weaker than we were before,not much ambition being shown AGAIN from AFC

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    What a pish window its been,we're weaker than we were before,not much ambition being shown AGAIN from AFC
    Not very often we agree about things but we can agree on your statement.

Very disappointing transfer window ...... again. Given our injury prone squad which has now less depth we are proving that top six is our goal. Nowhere near good enough for a trophy. Milne GTF.

We've still got McKenna
    Lewis is still in goal
    The Hun didn't put in a £30,000 bid for Ferguson
    Could have been worse.

We should be in the business of bringing our own players through the ranks therefore these windows should be a time where we try to hold onto what we have.

We don't need to bring in s'hite just for the sake of it.

It can be BLACK FRIDAY all it f'uckin wants, I'm still not buying a washing machine.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Not very often we agree about things but we can agree on your statement.
    I can understand us letting Anderson go out on loan as he is a prospect, but realistically isn't going to get much game time here for the rest of the season.

Not sure about Wright - we are lacking cover in the attacking areas - if we end up playing May or Stewart out wide because we've let him go, I'll not be impressed.

Has Reynolds actually gone out on loan too? If so, that's weird - we've got a majorly injury prone defence, so I assume he can be recalled if required.

I thought we might bring someone in... getting Lowe back and Stewart in has been good, but I think we needed 1 or 2 more to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I am sticking up for the fans. It’s the club that is the problem. They have conned the fans and that is disgraceful!
    "Sticking up for the fans"? What sanctimonious and self important bollox.
    Do you really believe there are thousands of Done fans, who just blindly hand over cash without any thought?
    Answer this, is DNA money detrimental to AFC? If it isn't why do you continually moan about it?
    All those Baastards putting money into the club they love and support, hangings too good for them Red John says

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    We've still got McKenna
    Lewis is still in goal
    The Hun didn't put in a £30,000 bid for Ferguson
    Could have been worse.

We should be in the business of bringing our own players through the ranks therefore these windows should be a time where we try to hold onto what we have.

We don't need to bring in s'hite just for the sake of it.

It can be BLACK FRIDAY all it f'uckin wants, I'm still not buying a washing machine.
    We loaned out our up and coming players. Our squad is the same as last year minus McLean and Christie. They werent good enough then and we are heading in the wrong direction.

That's a point.

We didn't take McLean back.

Happy days are here again.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    "Sticking up for the fans"? What sanctimonious and self important bollox.
    Do you really believe there are thousands of Done fans, who just blindly hand over cash without any thought?
    Answer this, is DNA money detrimental to AFC? If it isn't why do you continually moan about it?
    All those Baastards putting money into the club they love and support, hangings too good for them Red John says

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I can understand us letting Anderson go out on loan as he is a prospect, but realistically isn't going to get much game time here for the rest of the season.

Not sure about Wright - we are lacking cover in the attacking areas - if we end up playing May or Stewart out wide because we've let him go, I'll not be impressed.

Has Reynolds actually gone out on loan too? If so, that's weird - we've got a majorly injury prone defence, so I assume he can be recalled if required.

I thought we might bring someone in... getting Lowe back and Stewart in has been good, but I think we needed 1 or 2 more to be honest.
    It’s not just about today, we had a month to strengthen the squad and put up some sort of challenge. We opted to let players go and the only difference coming in from the start of the season is getting a player who will not be used properly by McInnes...what a complete waste of a transfer window. Aberdeen FC make it easy for Celtic once again...please give generously as we have the white elephant to fund.
    Imagine how you feel about the transfer window now when we have no debt...imagine what it will be like when we are riddled with debt moving to Kingsford?! maybe the likes of Dunfermline and Dundee might let us borrow their players.

Page 191 of 209 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast