+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: S****horpe United Post Match Thoughts 2

Wasn’t impressed with tactics from start (need to be better than that at Wembley ) But WE ARE GOING TO WEMBERLEY!!!!!!

Great save from Rodak who looked choked up at end, what an experience for him

Cheers Kieffer Moore for coming to support us

WEMBERLEY !!!!!
    Last edited by millertop; 16-05-2018 at 10:30 PM.

From what I saw on TV, I'd say Ragingpup is absolutely spot on.

I said to mate Vaulks wants to lump the throw in into the box, to which he did for a good goal for Wood.
    I thought to many passes going astray in first half, especially from Towell, wasn't impressed with Palmer, I thought one less in midfield with either Ball or Lavery upfront with Smith.

Got to try to improve on passing and free kicks - NYS surface is like a bowling green now, so cant blame the pitch like in the old days

Certainly need to tighten up at the back as you offer up too many chances based on what I've seen .

This is key in the final in my opinion as Shrewsbury give you nowt again from what I've seen .

That said it's a one off game and it's all on the day .

Have just got home - 4 detours, 3 and half hours. Doubt I'll get much kip as i'm still buzzing. Was worried after

about 15 mins, but once we started to put it together I couldn't see us losing. Warney is a genius. Smith was immense,

Rodak had his best game yet. Great, great spirit in the side. To come so far after last year is just fabulous.

Smith for a big bloke certainly showed some good ball control, causing the Scunny defence problems on the ground, & in the air, good to see he's not just a big oaf centre forward.
    But he needed another forward alongside him for the Millers to get the best out of him, which would have produced goals.
    Last edited by Ericsladkilnhurst; 17-05-2018 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Smith for a big bloke certainly showed some good ball control, causing the Scunny defence problems on the ground, & in the air, good to see he's not just a big oaf centre forward.
    But he needed another forward alongside him for the Millers to get the best out of him, which would have produced goals.
    Spot on. I lost count of the number of times he held the ball up but had no one to give it to.
    Now if we had Duane Holmes in our team..............

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Spot on. I lost count of the number of times he held the ball up but had no one to give it to.
    Is there actually any point to Ivan Toney ? , what an absolutely shocking footballer he is .

The lad Holmes if he could finish wouldn't be in league one I guess , poor man's Raheem Sterling .

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Think he might be out of contract Holmes ,I’m sure Warney will have noticed

I’m going with Rodak for MOTM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast