+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you getting to Wembley?

How are you getting to Wembley?

How is everyone getting to Wembley

coach?
    Train?
    Car?

And why?

Me and my dad decided to go in car so we can take our time, we talked about it a lot until we came to the conclusion that it be half the price as coach and we can stop on way down anytime we wanted.

I think I am going to go on a Zeelo coach, interested to try it out. Seems they have a fairly solid record with Spurs at Wembley this season.

I will prob be watching it on TV if Rotherham/wembley don't find my details...

It might be more cost effective for 5/6 fans to hire a people carrier and be chauffeured to Wembley than 6 x train tickets.
    Picked up and drop off door to door and no probs with drinking

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I will prob be watching it on TV if Rotherham/wembley don't find my details...
    general sale soon

Rickshaw

Just booked ten of us on the train from Retford to Kings Cross for £62.40 return.

Could have done it a bit cheaper (about £50.00) but we wanted to be on the first train down at 8.50am arrives at Kings Cross at 10.30 and the last train back 21.35 (into Retford at 23.15) so we can make a proper day of it!!

One lad got quoted double that to go from Sheff.!?!?

Coach. There's eight of us, so it just takes the stress out of it. Cheaper than train, only downside is no booze on the bus.

Booked motorbike parking at the yellow car park at Wembley for only £5 so I'm on my bike !! - please pray for decent weather for me

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast