+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Please!....

How much longer are the mods on here going to allow the plank to keep ruining every thread with the same stuff?

People not posting is obviously not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    It's rediculous to suggest Douglas didn't negotiate the deal and TS didn't sanction it !

But this is a layer cake situation !

At this very time - we needed players in quick ! And the "best ones had gone" !

Why - because half the squad had been culled by NW

We know all this.....so with NW / PD / TS and AS all involved....that's as it should be....at that time who was left to bring in ( on a FREE ) - I don't know - you don't know but we were desparately short of players putting DB's agents in the driving seat....that was not Stubbs fault at all and he was right about not wasting money on Bradshaw and Gregory .

Ward went onto score 1 / 2 for the opening 12 / 13 matches....we had Yates and JCH coming back from injury so Stubbs didn't waste money on anyone we didn't need and / or was no better than we had !

The responsibility for DB's lack of matches was the responsibility of KJ & PW....after AS went and DB's wages were the responsibility of gross mismanagement of all things pre-season - NW procrastination - and TS waiting!

Time pressure is an agents dream and we were out-negotiated....end off !
    I am sure that Douglas did negotiate the wages and that TS sanctioned it but do you really believe that Stubbs did not know how much the deal was and did not advise that it was a good deal. Why would he have input on the proposed transfer costs and not the wages issue?

I don't expect a sensible reply by the way. If Stubbs took a dump in your bed you would either frame it and hang it on the wall or blame Paul Warne.

PMSL wrinks on that one!

😆😆😆 wrinkly that's classic

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    How much longer are the mods on here going to allow the plank to keep ruining every thread with the same stuff?

People not posting is obviously not a problem.
    Maybe like an eccentric professor type.. all the same he's annoying to say the least..ive trained myself to skip all his posting and carry on to the next one...before i get brainwashed...

Yep. I tend to skim read for the word Stubbs then move on to next post.

No - quite the opposite WRINKS you appear to be satisfied with the whitewash answers....I look for a little bit more detail that squares reality !

TS had the hand on the cheque book and we had a wage structure.....that PD would stick to....

We had our leg lifted it's as easy as that !

And mainly due to Warnock pi55ing us about.

As for "value for money - ref: Villa's waste if money costing 12 million pound and much more per week than DB. And he was free !...

We were in the championship where ball boys get more than DB was on !

How long can mods tolerated unsubstantiated rants and insults !

Wasn't it mellow who trolled this thread with a nasty unsubstantiated comment - the mods should have a measure on fact over fiction.....comment v threat ....however if all comments were scrutinised on facts they're would be nothing to read at all.

Grow up boys pick on someone else it's a new season and Warnsey is manager....

You are all sounding a tad childish and tired !

Kids get's like this when they get tired... go for a nap.....

Just in case any Colchester fans are reading. Blackstock would be a great signing, a real team player, hard working and will score 20+ goals a season. You should definitely sign him up, if he is available.

If you look on twitter fc-Miller that ship as long since sailed. :-D

Quotes like 'worst Miller ever' 'I'll drive him down for you' and hundreds more that would just be loads of ******'s if I posted them has already put them off
    Last edited by loyalmiller; 11-07-2017 at 06:45 PM.

I truly doubt the "decision makers" at any club will read the posts / tweets / whatever - communications of any fans - so if DB goes it'll be their calculated risk - as is any player brought into a club.

I bet he can't wait to go!

Released by mutual consent headlines soon then ?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast