+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Martin interview. The United Way?

im prepared to hope stoke. Aye club was phucked by ST we knew it saw it and some chose not too. That doesnt matter now - I dont believe ST is running the club anymore simply because thought and strategy has gone into things. Csaba better deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    im prepared to hope stoke. Aye club was phucked by ST we knew it saw it and some chose not too. That doesnt matter now - I dont believe ST is running the club anymore simply because thought and strategy has gone into things. Csaba better deliver.
    All the changes are too savvy for ST to have made or come up with. As you point out though, the big test is whether his loyalty to Csaba will pay off. No amount of The United Way will matter unless we get a team that can win the division outright.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Listened to the last part today. Says we can expect up to 9 more players coming in.
    Also says the investment discussions continue well.
    Maybe I'm a pap like Putamadre says but it sounds to me like the guy has been waiting for his chance and he's determined to make the most of it.
    Can naebody see that the promise of another 9 players is blatantly FN obvious?,we only had a 5 a side team left efter another season of abject failure under Thompson,his monkey and Shabba.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    The very FACT that Shabba remain's should tell everyone that Thompson is still the organ grinder and Martin his dancing MONKEY,nae chairman with any power would have kept him on,honestly can nae chunt oot there see it?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Can naebody see that the promise of another 9 players is blatantly FN obvious?,we only had a 5 a side team left efter another season of abject failure under Thompson,his monkey and Shabba.
    It's about which 9 though GB and what quality they bring.
    Then as mentioned before we have to hope Csaba can get it right with his own squad. No excuses. It will be what it will be.

But all the doom and negativity is depressing GB. We're in a new era whether you choose to believe that. I do believe it.
    It's not the complete new ownership we want but I think under Martin we might be on the way to better things. There appears to be evidence that ST is no longer involved in decision making. A great start.

The very FACT that Shabba remain's should tell everyone that Thompson is still the organ grinder and Martin his dancing MONKEY,nae chairman with any power would have kept him on,honestly can nae chunt oot there see it?.
    You don't know if MM wants Csaba or not. You are just assuming he doesn't.

I get a lot of your arguments but why would ST insist on keeping Shabba????? Is it the money pay off? If so all of this will some out Oct/Nov.

Personally I think next season will be a disaster as i have no faith in Shabba but i am hoping to phuck its not. Why? I love the away days. Its in my blood GB.

It's about which 9 though GB and what quality they bring.
    Then as mentioned before we have to hope Csaba can get it right with his own squad. No excuses. It will be what it will be.

But all the doom and negativity is depressing GB. We're in a new era whether you choose to believe that. I do believe it.
    It's not the complete new ownership we want but I think under Martin we might be on the way to better things. There appears to be evidence that ST is no longer involved in decision making. A great start.
    We are not in a new era,FACT.

You don't know if MM wants Csaba or not. You are just assuming he doesn't.
    see my question - why would ST say no Csaba as to stay?

We are not in a new era,FACT.
    I would agree this isnt even the start of a new era. I do not think ST has much influence - why - he doesnt want it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)