+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game changer News Tommorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I do wish he'd stop announcing announcements. Unless you are literally all ready, just leave it be. This obviously isn't ready otherwise it would be out at 6. It's just silly and can get people's backs up
    He did post that it would be 'hopefully' 6pm today, with a fingers crossed emoji.

AH certainly knows how to keep the pot boiling and seems to enjoy a good transfer saga as much as a football match. As it’s his money that’s being spent, I don’t think anyone should seek to deny him his pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    AH certainly knows how to keep the pot boiling and seems to enjoy a good transfer saga as much as a football match. As it’s his money that’s being spent, I don’t think anyone should seek to deny him his pleasure.
    Agreed. I think most of us enjoy the drama too.

I've heard the David Vaughan suggestion, may have legs.

If this is true, I'm shocked but would be a real scoop for you lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I've heard the David Vaughan suggestion, may have legs.

If this is true, I'm shocked but would be a real scoop for you lot.
    "You lot"!!! Don't you mean "You, dear friends, who have a much more visited and much more interesting fan's forum than our lot"?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    "You lot"!!! Don't you mean "You, dear friends, who have a much more visited and much more interesting fan's forum than our lot and whom I admire beyond words"?

There.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    "You lot"!!! Don't you mean "You, dear friends, who have a much more visited and much more interesting fan's forum than our lot"?
    Thanks for that Laxton, I had almost forgot they once had a board! I did warn them two years ago that using mod powers to ban anyone they didn't like would kill their board, but I never thought it would descend this far in the gutter. The only posts from Forest fans are from the really sick one (who was sick enough to pretend to be Plympie on here) and the marginally sick one who kisses the really sick one's arse because he made him a mod. I knew I was right, but I never thought I'd be this right!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    What a showman AH is !!

He finishes his vid clip with the words "..and the news is good!"

So it really must be Virtue-Thick on a season long loan with no recall...

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    What a showman AH is !!

He finishes his vid clip with the words "..and the news is good!"

So it really must be Virtue-Thick on a season long loan with no recall...
    You lack ambition mate. He's been after Salah for a while and just wanted to make sure that shoulder was 100%. Didn't you see the deleted tweet before it was deleted. Clear giveaway.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast