+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grant And Yates Going?

Grant And Yates Going?

KN says he has a backup
    Plan just in case....

https://www.facebook.com/BBCNottingh...57303227746955

I would have been amazed if he didn't have a backup plan!

Quote Originally Posted by ArabianNotts View Post
    I would have been amazed if he didn't have a backup plan!
    I think the thing is I’m sure we were told that they were here for the season ( we must have some sort of contract for the loans )

For me it will soon be time for us to put our money where our mouth is, Interesting times ahead!

I love seeing them over the river in a bit of turmoil but the b******s could have at least waited until the end of the season before sacking Warbs , this is starting to sound a lot like it could work against us.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I love seeing them over the river in a bit of turmoil but the b******s could have at least waited until the end of the season before sacking Warbs , this is starting to sound a lot like it could work against us.
    If, and it is a big IF, they go back.....Noble clearly replaces Yates, Aless and Hawk are back to being full~time wingers, even Jones can play as a winger or Forte as we are in the market for a 3rd striker.

I will miss the two of them because they are tremendous youngsters.....but it is not all doom and gloom.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    If, and it is a big IF, they go back.....Noble clearly replaces Yates, Aless and Hawk are back to being full~time wingers, even Jones can play as a winger or Forte as we are in the market for a 3rd striker.

I will miss the two of them because they are tremendous youngsters.....but it is not all doom and gloom.
    With the amount of goals Grant has scored we will need an outstanding striker to replace him and keep the goals flowing or an equally brilliant goals to games ratio from a midfielder. If these two do go I think we will struggle. Noble was a one in 4 games type player for Notts last time although he did chip in with a few but not enough to replace Grant. What's Neil Bishop up to these days?

There was mass panic when we were worried about Callum McGregor's loan not being extended with how important he was to our team with his goals and performances but after his loan was extended Shaun Derry, the genius that he was, barely played him and his form was nothing like it was in the first half of the season. Whilst I don't think Yates or Grant are likely to go anywhere (I'd be amazed if Forest even gave Scunny a reply to a 100k offer) I think we'll manage without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    There was mass panic when we were worried about Callum McGregor's loan not being extended with how important he was to our team with his goals and performances but after his loan was extended Shaun Derry, the genius that he was, barely played him and his form was nothing like it was in the first half of the season. Whilst I don't think Yates or Grant are likely to go anywhere (I'd be amazed if Forest even gave Scunny a reply to a 100k offer) I think we'll manage without them.
    Today S****horpe have signed a midfielder on loan, hopefully cools their interest in Yates

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    No doubt we would manage but nowhere near as effectively. IF they were to go without adequate replacements results would definitely suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    No doubt we would manage but nowhere near as effectively. IF they were to go without adequate replacements results would definitely suffer.
    In other news, will we be receiving money for Bart?

Name:  Capture5.jpg
Views: 1906
Size:  16.3 KB

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/p...wski-1-5340232
    Last edited by countygump; 04-01-2018 at 10:18 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast