+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So basically...

So basically...

The way I read this, Chancer thinks that any life-long Pig fan who can't afford a season ticket or the exorbitant match day prices can go and get fecked...with regrets and hugs of course.

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/top...lub-statement/

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    The way I read this, Chancer thinks that any life-long Pig fan who can't afford a season ticket or the exorbitant match day prices can go and get fecked...with regrets and hugs of course.

He's justifying robbing their eyes out

£55 for that abortion of a shirt. Even the manufacturers logo looks tat

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post

Had their pants down bigtime and they fell for it. The club is falling apart like a cheap watch.

Welcome UFO

Happy posting

"Given the Championship is the most financially challenging division in the world"

Not like the pigs to overstate anything is it?

If they swallow that attempt at justifying being ripped off they'll swallow anything.

Hogwash, pigswill but fodder to the swine.

ffp starting to bite then down at the swill eh and as for him stating you cant get to the prem without paying huge salaries ermmm udders ? things looking a little unstable at our porky neighbours haha utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    ffp starting to bite then down at the swill eh and as for him stating you cant get to the prem without paying huge salaries ermmm udders ? things looking a little unstable at our porky neighbours haha utb ftp
    If you pay £10m for a bottler then I suppose it does become 'challenging'.

thing with rhodes is that given good service he will score goals but not enough to justify that amount of money 5m at most be interesting to see who gets more goals him or billy

And some moan about KK he's done a lot of things wrong in his time but he's always kept prices affordable,I for one wouldn't pay over the odds to see us in the top division I'm happy us doin it tuftys way and if we don't get there at least I can watch my team trying

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Welcome UFO

Happy posting
    erm Cheers 58. Always happy amongst fellow Blades

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast