+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: dna

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Discount for "Curry Night".....
    It's a "money can't buy" experience.

I see there's DNA folk complaining they didn't get a 10% discount on the WBA and Burnley tickets.

If they'd actually read the T&C which they signed up to, they might have understood why...

The DNA scheme will unravel sooner rather naan later.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    It's a "money can't buy" experience.

I see there's DNA folk complaining they didn't get a 10% discount on the WBA and Burnley tickets.

If they'd actually read the T&C which they signed up to, they might have understood why...

The DNA scheme will unravel sooner rather naan later.
    They should have tikka-nother look at the T&C's.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I’m in, me and the wife....£80 + VAT is a steal for the two of us, we get to sit on a padded seat to watch a friendly, not to forget an authentic curry, steamed rice and the most important mini naan......whoever is in charge of marketing needs to be applauded and tied down to a decent contract going forward.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I’m in, me and the wife....£80 + VAT is a steal for the two of us, we get to sit on a padded seat to watch a friendly, not to forget an authentic curry, steamed rice and the most important mini naan......whoever is in charge of marketing needs to be applauded and tied down to a decent contract going forward.

SF
    Don’t forget your half time pie and cuppa as well as on-site parking.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Don’t forget your half time pie and cuppa as well as on-site parking.
    Nah, half time is normally in the Bon Accord or Caley prior to a chap back in and driving to fitba is for chaps that like a cup of tea and a pie after scoffing a non descriptive Ruby an hour earlier.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Nah, half time is normally in the Bon Accord or Caley prior to a chap back in and driving to fitba is for chaps that like a cup of tea and a pie after scoffing a non descriptive Ruby an hour earlier.

SF
    Fair enough, thought a man of your means would have wanted your driver to park close

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Fair enough, thought a man of your means would have wanted your driver to park close
    Only for midweek fixtures and Sundays as Saturdays can be hectic with football commitments/ golf/gambling and social activities I’m afraid.

SF

This has been a worthwhile exercise for the club....a bit of cash in , nothing much spent. Win win for Stewart Milne.

Some people will still say it was a great initiative

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Some people will still say it was a great initiative
    Looking at the reality of the situation from an objective position, you have to say it’s been a f*cking scam.

They were well warned

Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast