+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Holidays/Vacation...

O/T Holidays/Vacation...

...whatever you want to call them.

So what is everyone doing this summer? For myself it's the old two weeks in Coseley with my sister, lot's of day trips planned and preserved railways to visit, dozens of relatives to catch up with, usual stuff but good. Am coming back in around two weeks time to open a bank account to satisfy the pension people but I plan another trip later in the year with my son to watch the mighty Wanderers of course.

How about Evewolf? I know you like to visit the US. Hey, if you came down to Texas we could arrange to meet in a pub somewhere? I could wear my Baggies bobble hat so we wouldn't miss each other, right!

staycation for me and t'missus...back to st ives for 14.

loads to do doon there even if we get monsoon fortnight .
    will get across to the scilly isles an all , while we are there

plenty of places in the uk we aint visited yet...f.uck going abroad..

Our usual drive down to Catalonia in August for four weeks. Only down side is I miss the start of the season. I always have the problem of fitting the Hols around my Athletic commitments.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    ...whatever you want to call them.

So what is everyone doing this summer? For myself it's the old two weeks in Coseley with my sister, lot's of day trips planned and preserved railways to visit, dozens of relatives to catch up with, usual stuff but good. Am coming back in around two weeks time to open a bank account to satisfy the pension people but I plan another trip later in the year with my son to watch the mighty Wanderers of course.

How about Evewolf? I know you like to visit the US. Hey, if you came down to Texas we could arrange to meet in a pub somewhere? I could wear my Baggies bobble hat so we wouldn't miss each other, right!

Off to Sicily for a week in July as already had a couple of weeks in Mauritius back in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Off to Sicily for a week in July as already had a couple of weeks in Mauritius back in January.
    I worked in Sicily back in the 80s. Loved it. I was there a month in a city called Gela, wasn't a lot there but I managed to travel all over the island at the weekends. Spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    I worked in Sicily back in the 80s. Loved it. I was there a month in a city called Gela, wasn't a lot there but I managed to travel all over the island at the weekends. Spectacular.
    Will do for me mate apart from anything else,me and the Missus both love Italian/Sicilian food so grub,scenery it's win,win!!

We're off to Crete next week for 2 weeks of chill time. Suspect its going to be pretty hot .....

We are in croatia at the minute in a place called cavtat absolutely stunning place

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)