+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons v Gadgiecoffs

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post

Herendez has only played once since he arrived. He's the forgotten man already. What's happening? Is he injured or is he "settling in"? Whatever the reason, if we really spent 800k on this player then we should be expecting a little more. Its very concerning.
    From what I heard Cormack put alot of his own money towards that transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I think we'll make a profit on Kennedy. He's at least gave me some signs that he can do a job for us while he's here. Whilst his presence seems to have removed Gallagher from the manager's thoughts which can only be a good thing.

As far as new signings go, Kennedy is not the worry. The two most concerning me are McGeouch and Herendez. McGeouch must be on good wages but so far he doesn't look anywhere near the level we need. If there is no improvement by the end of the season then we need to ask ourselves if he is required for next season. He's been utter dross.

Herendez has only played once since he arrived. He's the forgotten man already. What's happening? Is he injured or is he "settling in"? Whatever the reason, if we really spent 800k on this player then we should be expecting a little more. Its very concerning.

Then there is Cosgrove and McKenna. Have they been chatting to each other and decided to pack away the tools. Cosgrove is disinterested. McKenna distracted and disinterested.

The day the club turned down any kind of money for Mckenna is quickly turning into one of the worse business decisions ever made by AFC. Who made that decision? Did McInnes persuade Milne? If so, why did Milne listen to him?

McKenna seems quite happy to ruin his own career to get out of AFC. Now Cosgrove appears to be taking the same approach. Both are very limited players and without effort they give the team nothing. If these two are sulking then we need to root them out.

To single out Kennedy is bizarre. You can't see the wood for the trees. Next you'll be criticising Considine... Again...
    What signs has Kennedy shown?

We have won 2 games since he has been here.

Of course that’s not all down to him but for you to criticise half the team yet try to say he’s done ok is bizzare.

He’s been as pish as the rest of the players you listed.

As for Hernandez he isn’t getting a game because McInnes never signed him.

He’s not even trying to attempt to get him match fit.

Never a second yellow card in a million years.

Retake the free kick obviously but a booking?
    F’uck off

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Never a second yellow card in a million years.

Retake the free kick obviously but a booking?
    F’uck off
    Possibly wasn’t a yellow considering so many players do that against us and get away with it.

But it was still the dumbest thing I have seen in a football game,he is young though and will hopefully learn from it.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Possibly wasn’t a yellow considering so many players do that against us and get away with it.

But it was still the dumbest thing I have seen in a football game,he is young though and will hopefully learn from it.
    Campbell invited the ref in. Refs love second yellows. Power got the same at Celtic today. Duncan & Clancy had semis.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Infact a Ross county player did just that later in the game and never got booked.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Hernández (who is clearly not his signing) can’t get a look in.

I have just endured four home league defeats in a row for the first time ever, that takes some doing McInnes. I am unsure if Cormack has been to any of these four games, if he actually was, he would see our apathy to the awful performances. Hopefully at least, Cormack logs into sites like these.
    You won’t see much of Cormack at Pittodrie as he is searching for a new manager. With McInnes leaving at the end of the season does it mean his replacement can’t be recruited until the summer for some reason I wonder. Cormack etc have the cash so I imagine the choice of replacement won’t come until the summer.
    Hernández isn’t going to get much match time under Del as he has taken the huff with his employers and is being awkward about playing their money player. I personally would just fire him as it will be like a bad smell hanging around the club having a manager who knows he is finished with the club and just going through the motions. Just give the job to some other coach at the club until the summer.

I’ll do it

I’ll do it
    I honestly don’t think you could do any worse and probably still finish 3rd or 4th. The league is that bad that it keeps us up there. It makes you wonder what a real half decent manager who had a bit nous about themselves could do with the club.

I’ll do it
    Can you imagine the half time talk?

You're a poof
    You're a poof
    You're a poof
    You're a poof
    You're a poof
    You're a poof
    You're a poof
    You're a poof
    You're a poof
    You're a poof
    You're a poof

If you don't improve, I'll put these three poofters on instead of you.

Now get out there and show us you can be a man

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast