+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Off to a good start.....not.

I'm not buying into Starmer's bullsh-it sinkov. I have a sneaky recollection deep down in my noggin when Corbyn was outraged the Tory MP's cheered in the House of Commons when a proposed pay increase for our nurses was blocked, Starmer simply smirked with that supercilious grin of his. Me no likey.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm not buying into Starmer's bullsh-it sinkov. I have a sneaky recollection deep down in my noggin when Corbyn was outraged the Tory MP's cheered in the House of Commons when a proposed pay increase for our nurses was blocked, Starmer simply smirked with that supercilious grin of his. Me no likey.
    Me no likey either BT, he was a useless sh!t as DPP, but did you read that piece in the Staggers last week by Sedgefield's ex Labour MP, can't remember his name, but he said they knew before the election a lot of them (sitting Labour MPs in the NE) were going to lose their seats, and the reason given on doorstep after doorstep why Labour voters wouldn't vote for them this time was Corbyn, Corbyn, Corbyn. At least Starmer isn't Corbyn, which must be worth a couple of million votes right away for Labour.

The media were very unkind to Corbyn. The constant referrals to him supporting terrorism, of links to the IRA, Hamas and the constant anti-Semitism barbs.

I could live with all of that bullsh-it sinkov, but I could not live with the fact he failed to gauge and grasp the depth of feeling in our northern constituencies regarding Brexit and leaving Europe.

Johnson grasped it. The rest is history. Starmer is already under fire for not prosecuting super speedo Jimmy Saville. In Matt Hancock's rewritten immortal words, "the abuse will get worse and never get better."

Attachment 15437

"The media were very unkind to Corbyn. The constant referrals to him supporting terrorism, of links to the IRA, Hamas and the constant anti-Semitism barbs."

It was Phil Wilson in the Staggers BT, he also addressed your point about the media being unfair to Corbyn.

"Any criticism of the leadership was the fault of the mainstream media. The print media has always held an anti-Labour bent, but has never stopped the election of Labour governments in the past. The lesson is: if you believe the press is not your natural ally, don’t make it easy for them. If you don’t want the press to write you are a terrorist sympathiser, don’t lay a wreath at the grave of a terrorist. If you don’t want the press to write you are a friend of Hamas or Hezbollah, don’t call them your friends. If you don’t want the press to write you associate with the IRA, don’t associate with the IRA. If you don’t want the press to doubt your patriotism, don’t give Russia the benefit of the doubt over the Salisbury poisonings or take money from Iranian state media. If you want the press to highlight your aversion to antisemitism, don’t share a platform with known anti-Semites and defend antisemitic murals."

It's not rocket science BT.

Making a rod for my own back has never been one of my own favourite fortes sinkov. Corbyn could not resist taking his shirt off.

Making a rod for my own back has never been one of my own favourite fortes sinkov. Corbyn could not resist taking his shirt off.
    The old duffer has just never grown up BT, he's never outgrown Student Union politics, which is fine on the backbenches, but not if you want to be taken seriously on the front benches. The halfwits who proposed him for leader have a lot to answer for, they really didn't think it through. Bit like Barry and his free STs, he never thought we'd go up.

Right now sinkov Starmer is the least of my worries.

With Boris finally seeing how the NHS works first hand with financial cuts affecting the ability to deal properly with this "pandemic" who is actually running this shi-tfest?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Here we go again army, they're still plotting, they never give up,

"New Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer has refused to rule out forming a national government with the Tories to steer the country through the coronavirus crisis."

Of course he wants to be part of a 'National Government', and what's the first thing Deputy Prime Minister Starmer will propose in the absence of Boris, much to the delight of the Labour and LibDem members of the National Government.......an extension to the Brexit transition period, and they very likely have the numbers to do it. Watch this fecker Starmer, he's EU through and through, he's on manoeuvres.
    Here’s one for you Sinkov , I’ve read with interest yesterday that the man in question was head of CPS that threw The charges convictions by the police against Jimmy saville out way before he was finally caught and convicted.

So he let him back in the system to abuse up to 500 people dead or alive when they had him.

He also represented IRA terrorists on a jail break where a prison guard was shot and he sued for injuries sustained in the break out.

Is there a pattern forming here to his predecessor at all. ?

Why we bother I’ve no idea.

Right now sinkov Starmer is the least of my worries.

With Boris finally seeing how the NHS works first hand with financial cuts affecting the ability to deal properly with this "pandemic" who is actually running this shi-tfest?
    I would imagine Raab will be in charge, he'll just act on the best advice from the scientific and medical experts, as did Boris, and it will be discussed in Cobra meetings just like before. Boris has/had no more idea about the best way to proceed than anyone else, his being incapacitated will make little or no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Here’s one for you Sinkov , I’ve read with interest yesterday that the man in question was head of CPS that threw The charges convictions by the police against Jimmy saville out way before he was finally caught and convicted.

So he let him back in the system to abuse up to 500 people dead or alive when they had him.

He also represented IRA terrorists on a jail break where a prison guard was shot and he sued for injuries sustained in the break out.

Is there a pattern forming here to his predecessor at all. ?

Why we bother I’ve no idea.
    Even our resident lefty BT has Starmer's card marked army. He'll stand watching that's for sure. Starmer I mean, not BT, he's no problem.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)