+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: season ending embarrassment

season ending embarrassment

i said last week that i was very dissapointed by the board for not having a representative at the travel club end of season dance as they normally do but yesterday topped it off for me the players pretty much just walking straight off the park after the game giving the fans a small clap at the halfway line is just unacceptable

no doubt you'll get the usual suspects who cant accept critics of queens having a go about having a chip on my shoulder but its just a matter of respect the fans have been at inverness dundee midweek ect.. giving our support this season and no1 at the club has shown any thanks for it

absolutely shocking and embarrassing from a club that is struggling to attract fans its time the club takes a long hard look at themself to look for reasons the crowds are low before looking at other issues

You don't just have a chip on your should but an actual boulder regarding this and does not merit an individual thread on this site. Let's move on please.

Quote Originally Posted by donnydonnydukduk View Post
    i said last week that i was very dissapointed by the board for not having a representative at the travel club end of season dance as they normally do but yesterday topped it off for me the players pretty much just walking straight off the park after the game giving the fans a small clap at the halfway line is just unacceptable

no doubt you'll get the usual suspects who cant accept critics of queens having a go about having a chip on my shoulder but its just a matter of respect the fans have been at inverness dundee midweek ect.. giving our support this season and no1 at the club has shown any thanks for it

absolutely shocking and embarrassing from a club that is struggling to attract fans its time the club takes a long hard look at themself to look for reasons the crowds are low before looking at other issues
    What an absolute trivial matter and a pathetic attempt to embarass the club by a bitter and twisted individual. The username says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post
    What an absolute trivial matter and a pathetic attempt to embarass the club by a bitter and twisted individual. The username says it all.

well said donney 100% correct never mind these happy clappers donney son ,iv been hearing the same from a lot of queens most faithful fans exactly what your saying and theres been no thanks or appreciation atol iv been hearing this all too often recently .

Have to say I was a little disappointed they never showed more appreciation at the end of the game.
    Derek Lyle though was fantastic with the fans

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Have to say I was a little disappointed they never showed more appreciation at the end of the game.
    Seen photos of him in the crowd and I heard he was signing shirts. What else was he doing with the fans?

🗣️ Reaction | “They’re special, and that’s in a good way by the way!”

Alun Armstrong was full of praise for the “different class” Blyth Spartans supporters 💚

👉 youtube.com/watch?v=woMIQ_…

#HowayBlyth

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    A proper and respective way to put it Arrol rather than the bile generally seen from the unholy alliance associated with some of the previous comments who seem to be fully focussed on criticising anything to due with the club rather than supporting them through thick and thin. If being a happy clapper means supporting my club through tough times and getting fully behind them then I am more than happy to be labelled as such. Mon the South

listen spike ive been to every game for the past 10 seasons bar a few games this season when i had a family bereavement so i support the club alot more than others and i wasnt the only 1 saying it on saturday the chorus of boos said it all some folk just dont like the club being criticised even when they are tottaly in the wrong and these fans are the reason y alot of people wont go to queens games

Quote Originally Posted by donnydonnydukduk View Post
    listen spike ive been to every game for the past 10 seasons bar a few games this season when i had a family bereavement so i support the club alot more than others and i wasnt the only 1 saying it on saturday the chorus of boos said it all some folk just dont like the club being criticised even when they are tottaly in the wrong and these fans are the reason y alot of people wont go to queens games

What a load of nonsense - a way and bile yer head man !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)