+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 311 of 560 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by theoninedog View Post

For all the folk stuck in the 20th century girning that they’ll lose interest or they winna bother going. All I say is Good. Dinna bother. There’s plenty o folk that haven’t been to Pittodrie for years that will be taking your place in the new place.
    Are these the same people who have left Pittodrie half empty for my entire 28 years of attending and beyond.

We are poorly supported club and have been for a long f@cking time. Why do people think a new stadium will make us have a good support?

Oh thats right as the new stadium winna be freezing One of the classic wee lines from this thread
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 17-01-2018 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Stewart Milne: It also costs us upwards of £500,000 for essential maintenance every year. Around £500,000 is just being thrown down a hole.
    Aye, and your £50m new stadium and training complex will have an annual maintenance budget of... zero?

Utter *******s for him to spout complete ****e like that.

Apart from it being nostalgic. Pittodrie is a **** hole.
    Im sick o folk who harp on aboot re developing Pittodrie. Are you boys going to make up the shortfall in cost compared to what it will cost for a brand new set up at Kingsford.

For all the folk stuck in the 20th century girning that they’ll lose interest or they winna bother going. All I say is Good. Dinna bother. There’s plenty o folk that haven’t been to Pittodrie for years that will be taking your place in the new place.
    We just covered that cost debate.

I'm not going to sit and beg you to want folk like me to go to games. I obviously don't support Aberdeen for the same reasons as you. There's a part of me that hopes Kingsford happens and you and the rest of the worst home support in the world all go out there and sit in dead silence eating your prawn sandwiches. I'd prefer to be standing on a terrace at a cheap game somewhere in Aberdeen. Feel free to add more bores to your support.

Stewart Milne :

It also costs us upwards of £500,000 for essential maintenance every year. Around £500,000 is just being thrown down a hole. ”

There lies the problem. I'm no maintenance engineer but I'm pretty sure filling the holes with £500,000 is a bit on the excessive side. Get some of that tar the council tear up when relaying roads and use that instead.

Apart from it being nostalgic. Pittodrie is a **** hole.
    Im sick o folk who harp on aboot re developing Pittodrie. Are you boys going to make up the shortfall in cost compared to what it will cost for a brand new set up at Kingsford.

Eh ? Plenty folk who have not been to Pittodrie for years who will suddenly go to Kingsford 🤣🤣🤣....Do you honestly believe that 🤣🤣🤣....oh my sides ....They don’t go to Pittodrie because of what ?? To cold 😂😂😂... toilets not nice enough 😂😂😂....to big a queue for a pie 😂😂😂....Some fans they are eh !!!

Let’s take Hearts new stand for instance, whats that costing? £13m I think I read, so lets say for arguments sake we build 4 of them, that’s £52m. So in total, roughly around £56.5m to redevelop Pittodrie, without having the £20m from the sale of the ground…
    Hearts stand cost went in excess of £15M. No training facilities and as you point out, no revenue from the sale of the land.
    We’d have a far higher debt than if we proceed with Kingsford.

This^
    You honestly haven’t a f@cking clue what your talking about. If you were a Dons fan - you wouldn’t call your stadium a s***hole. Show a bit of loyalty you clown. Are you a hun? There are far worse in Scotland. You need to get out more.

You, and the rest of your young arriviste wa***er mates, are the problem here. Learn your history you f@cking troglodyte. It’s not a ‘set-up’, it’s a fitba stadium for Christ’s sake.
    A teuchter is proposing to move the dons to the country - it would be quite funny if it wasn’t so embarrassing. The whole sordid saga is an embarrassment. You are an embarrassment. On 30 January, you and the rest of the suckers who have fallen for this fairytale will have to finally wake up and face the real world.
    Standing free for 46 years and proud of it!
    The Pitt is home.

It’s a funny thing debt. If we stay at pottodrie, the debt will kill us. If we move out to the @rse end of nowhere, debt is a positive thing which will help move the club forward.

I’m quite enjoying not being crippled by debt

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Are these the same people who have left Pittodrie half empty for my entire 28 years of attending and beyond.

We are poorly supported club and have been for a long f@cking time.
    An average attendance of 13,000 for a city of 229,000 isn't poor.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    Eh ? Plenty folk who have not been to Pittodrie for years who will suddenly go to Kingsford 🤣🤣🤣....Do you honestly believe that 🤣🤣🤣....oh my sides ....They don’t go to Pittodrie because of what ?? To cold 😂😂😂... toilets not nice enough 😂😂😂....to big a queue for a pie 😂😂😂....Some fans they are eh !!!
    Yes,hence why I wrote it.
    Face facts Pittodrie was one of Scottish footballs top stadiums 30 year ago. Now it’s ****e.

Page 311 of 560 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast