+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Captain Coutts.

Captain Coutts.

Did I imagine it or was Coutts captain at Bolton. Sure he was. If so,why?
    Not slating Coutts as I know he's vice cap,but given Billy started it seems odd???

I've just looked at the highlights on iFollow SBT, Billy definitely had the armband when they came out mate. I think them black sleeves can confuse matters.

Radio Sheff said it twice that I heard "coutts captain for the night", it could have been more.
    It wasn't keeef that said it either so lead me to believe it was correct.
    Where did you see/hear it sbt? I haven't heard or seen anything else until your mention of it, all a bit odd when billy is on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyblade View Post
    Radio Sheff said it twice that I heard "coutts captain for the night", it could have been more.
    Where did you see/hear it sbt? I haven't heard or seen anything else until your mention of it, all a bit odd when billy is on the pitch.
    Yeah wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyblade View Post
    Like you I heard it on Radio Sheff mate,exactly as you decribe it. Only thing I could think of was the Madine issue but that would be stupid.
    Glad I didn't imagine it.
    Wonder if Billy wants to just play and not have the added responsibility. Very surprised no journo picked up on it and asked Lord Chris.

Well like I said, Billy led them onto the pitch and had the armband until he went off. It's there for all to see on the OS, so it sounds to me like more Radio Sheffield bollox.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Did I imagine it or was Coutts captain at Bolton. Sure he was. If so,why?
    Not slating Coutts as I know he's vice cap,but given Billy started it seems odd???
    You didn't imagine it shag, I heard it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Well like I said, Billy led them onto the pitch and had the armband until he went off. It's there for all to see on the OS, so it sounds to me like more Radio Sheffield bollox.
    They def said it Gray. But like you say more RS bolox. Wouldn't trust them with a pogo stick.

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    They def said it Gray. But like you say more RS bolox. Wouldn't trust them with a pogo stick.
    I don't listen to the games. I only put it on right at the end of the Sunderland game thinking it was over to hear Edwards say they'd never score...and they did. Anyway, here's Billy doing his captain's duties at Bolton so end of story. RS bolloxed up.

Name:  Billy.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  36.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I don't listen to the games. I only put it on right at the end of the Sunderland game thinking it was over to hear Edwards say they'd never score...and they did. Anyway, here's Billy doing his captain's duties at Bolton so end of story. RS bolloxed up.

Name:  Billy.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  36.6 KB
    Giddins is proper bobbar as a commentator,he gives as many wrong scores out as he does correct ones also.Come back Paul Walker the best Radio Sheff commentator for years.UTCB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast