+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: miles storey

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    This has got the makings of him scoring a winner against us in the scottish cup this season. I think we might regret keeping stockley and getting rid of storey.
    I agree i think we got rid of the wrong man,should've been stockley,still convinced storey is a decent player

All the best Miles, there is definitely a player there somewhere. Go and score the winner tonight against Victim FC.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I agree i think we got rid of the wrong man,should've been stockley,still convinced storey is a decent player
    Maybe we couldn't get rid of Stockely and maybe we had to get rid of Storey?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Maybe we couldn't get rid of Stockely and maybe we had to get rid of Storey?
    various things spring to mind

- you're right - maybe no-one was interested in Stockley
    - there clearly was in Storey
    - maybe the manager (for whatever reason!) sees something that Stockley offers
    - my guess is that it's because he's big and physical, different to the other strikers
    - in my opinion, we've done the right thing, Storey offered very little - one well taken goal doesn't make him worthy of keeping.
    - FWIW, I'd offload Stockley too if it meant getting in a good left sided centre half

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    various things spring to mind

- you're right - maybe no-one was interested in Stockley
    - there clearly was in Storey
    - maybe the manager (for whatever reason!) sees something that Stockley offers
    - my guess is that it's because he's big and physical, different to the other strikers
    - in my opinion, we've done the right thing, Storey offered very little - one well taken goal doesn't make him worthy of keeping.
    - FWIW, I'd offload Stockley too if it meant getting in a good left sided centre half
    I agree with rst about stockley being big and physical and thats why we kept him but disagree about storey,dont know why things didnt work out at pittodrie for him but still think he's a decent player,remember him putting us to the sword one day up at inverness and think he'll score goals given a run of games
    Last edited by nice1simmy; 11-08-2017 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    He should have started last night, the boy needs confidence.
    He is ready.

This is his chance with Rooney out.

Stockley is a ƒucking albino giraffe
    Stockley's position surely under threat now.

Name:  IMG_3626.jpg
Views: 1268
Size:  94.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I agree with rst about stockley being big and physical and thats why we kept him but disagree about storey,dont know why things didnt work out at pittodrie for him but still think he's a decent player,remember him putting us to the sword one day up at inverness and think he'll score goals given a run of games
    true...

6 games and the only striker in those 6 games to score a goal so far this season and we let him go.

he will do a job for Thistle.

State of that

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

State of that
    Thought the same thing. To be fair Logan would dig that look.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    true...

6 games and the only striker in those 6 games to score a goal so far this season and we let him go.

he will do a job for Thistle.
    I reckon he'll score more than maynard and stockley added together do this season

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast