+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: The personal abuse needs to stop

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Agreed. What a nasty thing to say....even to MIG!!!��
    Swale have a look Elite is calling me names....ha ha ha...

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Childish name calling on this thread, grow up.
    If you say so.

Football anyone? Players and manager not allowed to speak to the press...and Scoop.
    Significant, me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Football anyone? Players and manager not allowed to speak to the press...and Scoop.
    Significant, me thinks.
    My guess would be that he doesn'twant them slagging him off to the press and I doubt they know any more than we do?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    If you say so.
    Careful, Swale will have you flogged and rightly so....

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You're not good at humour, are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Careful, Swale will have you flogged and rightly so....
    Elite does have a point.

Quote Originally Posted by SlockyNCFC View Post
    You're not fooling anyone, Vlad. I'm not the most prolific user of this board, but even I notice when another user not only has the same writing style as a previous user but repeats the exact same sentences and phrases to articulate the same inane persecution complex. Either acknowledge the obvious or make an effort to write differently, otherwise it's just boring.

In addition, I was a reader of this board during Tarquin-gate, and I distinctly remember your glee at thinking you had the powers that be on your side, and that you could threaten other posters if they offended you in any way. Your pleas for 'fairness' on a board you apparently don't care about thus ring a bit hollow.
    Well said, and if you had seen the threatening private messages he sent me last time he got banned you'd know he definitely does care about this board!

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Well said, and if you had seen the threatening private messages he sent me last time he got banned you'd know he definitely does care about this board!
    You're a sick group of people on this board, there's no camaraderie, no brotherhood of fans, just a petty, malicious, mob mentality, what is wrong with you!

You have no idea who I am and for those 'analysts' who look at writing styles, really, get a life, two or more people can't write similarly?

I am not this particular person and have complained to MAD about this vendetta, bullying, trolling, call it what you will.

There seems to be a clique here that needs clearing out IMO, some of you spend your time sniping and trying to prove how intelligent you are, you can't have a reasoned discussion and some of you rarely write about football, including 'Drillerpie'.
    Last edited by Nottsowell; 15-07-2019 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nottsowell View Post
    I am not this particular person and have complained to MAD about this vendetta, bullying, trolling, call it what you will.
    I'd call it drama queenery on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Complaint sent to MAD, they have my IP and if I'm the person you say I am, I would have been automatically banned, or perhaps I moved house just to re-join!!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast