+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: The personal abuse needs to stop

Quote Originally Posted by Nottsowell View Post
    You're a sick group of people on this board, there's no camaraderie, no brotherhood of fans, just a petty, malicious, mob mentality, what is wrong with you!

You have no idea who I am and for those 'analysts' who look at writing styles, really, get a life, two or more people can't write similarly?

I am not this particular person and have complained to MAD about this vendetta, bullying, trolling, call it what you will.

There seems to be a clique here that needs clearing out IMO, some of you spend your time sniping and trying to prove how intelligent you are, you can't have a reasoned discussion and some of you rarely write about football, including 'Drillerpie'.
    You need to be thick skinned on this board.Seriously if you can't hack it,don't post.But it will be somebody else tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'd call it drama queenery on your part.
    You're the one that started this, hope you're proud, you need banning, people like you, childish and just unpleasant.

perhaps I moved house just to re-join!!
    I actually wouldn't rule that out.

You're the one that started this, hope you're proud, you need banning, people like you, childish and just unpleasant.
    I've insulted plenty of people, but I've had far more in return. The difference with you is that I don't let it bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I actually wouldn't rule that out.
    Look what I found, another attempted outing and vendetta, you have form it seems.

'‘Driller told everyone that Navy "was definitely Vlad".....he apparently had studied their modus operandi and was totally convinced, ‘

19-01-2018, 07:06 PM #20
    drillerpie

Right I'm calling it: navypie = Vladpie.

Went from unknown poster to posting several times a day not long after Vlad got banned

Straight from the off agreed with Vlad's friends and disagreed with Elite on pretty much every thread

Loses his **** very easily and offers posters out for fights

I'm pretty sure it's him. Don't forget Trickytreesreds would've probably told him how to enrol after being banned. Got to admire his derring-do actually �� '

Obviously he was advised to move house to rejoin.........it would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Elite does have a point.
    Yes he does but generally they are piss poor ...

Look what I found, another attempted outing and vendetta, you have form it seems.

'‘Driller told everyone that Navy "was definitely Vlad".....he apparently had studied their modus operandi and was totally convinced, ‘

drillerpie

Went from unknown poster to posting several times a day not long after Vlad got banned

Straight from the off agreed with Vlad's friends and disagreed with Elite on pretty much every thread

I'm pretty sure it's him. Don't forget Trickytreesreds would've probably told him how to enrol after being banned. Got to admire his derring-do actually �� '

Obviously he was advised to move house to rejoin.........it would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.
    Yep, I was wrong about NavyPie.

drillerpie

Like Irish Pete said, old bean, you need to be a lot more thick-skinned than you evidently are to live on here. I've had everything and the kitchen sink thrown at me over the years but, like Elite inferred (he's many things but NOT childish) it's like water off a duck's back.
    My OP was an attempt to calm people down because the abuse was going nowhere but I knew it was only sticking a finger in the dam's hole.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    the abuse was going nowhere but I knew it was only sticking a finger in the dam's hole.
    I bet dam617 winced when he read that.

Only on MAD could a thread about stopping abuse end up with everyone insulting each other ! Gotta love it !

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast