+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F A O Acido

F A O Acido

Hi Acido, according to BBC football David Flitcroft (if true) has been appointed as our new manager, as your ex manager I would appreciate your views on him as a manager? Good or bad appointment?

Hey up Laz (and we've also started our own thread about Flicker on TM).
    It depends on which league your in, I think you might be on for promotion from Lg Two but in the long run he wasnt up to Lg One standards with Bury.
    We were rock bottom in the Champship when he took the job in January '13, and it was an amazing achievement to keep us up that season. However, he didnt learn a single thing from that and things quickly got worse under him the following season.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    It depends on which league your in, I think you might be on for promotion from Lg Two but in the long run he wasnt up to Lg One standards with Bury.
    We were rock bottom in the Champship when he took the job in January '13, and it was an amazing achievement to keep us up that season. However, he didnt learn a single thing from that and things quickly got worse under him the following season.
    In this instance "YOUR" = You are ... Just saying like..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Its the grammar police on here again, with an extremely pointless reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    He got little Bury promoted so room for optimism? Thanks for your honest reply and I hope if he does get us promoted he has learned from his past experiences? Most of the Swindon fans seem happy enough with him but early days. He does seem a very enthusiastic and motivated sort of guy and to be honest the others we approached all turned us down! Will be interesting to see what gaz thinks?

Relegation out o the league it is then

Oh Heck In Bottom

He's from yarkshur alf

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    He's from yarkshur alf
    YOUR right Alto..

YOUR right Alto..
    Doesnt your zimmer frame get in the way of your sarcasm Alf ?
    Swindon wont go out of the league Gaz, Flicker isnt that bad lol, but Id guess mid table in Lg One is his best level. If you offer him a decent budget as well, you should be looking to go straight back up next season, no pressure on him of course!!

By the way you two, have Swindon unveiled their new kit for the season yet ?
    We have done it today and I like it actually, its almost identical to your teams kit again lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast