+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: L2 Table

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    There's been some talk about 'dodgy' Brexit negotiations and ***ual scandals.......new front-benchers required and rubbish like that on social media and in the press, which I feel is a little exaggerated..........Go on to the Government website and have a look at every other Party's form from the past 7 years. No Party is totally dominating....... Every Party has lost front-benchers recently........ It's a cliche, but literally anybody CAN beat anyone in this Parliament.

Theresa May had a brilliant run, and now we're picking up polling points here and there ...........and still managing to stay in power!

This is normal............ Sure enough, I reckon we will have another brilliant run at some point which will again propel us further in the Right direction. Then there will probably be a slight dip in Polling numbers......... Hopefully, after all this, the Tories will soar at the end of the year and stay in power.

Whatever happens, we need to enjoy it because believe me, in a couple of years, Theresa will be looking for bigger things and we'll be talking about these times with high praise.

So can any negamorphs (cos there's still a few, even when you've no hope of getting rid of us) please just grow up and enjoy it when we're doing well, instead of constantly whinging about things.

As a Tory country, we do (and have) put up with a lot of **** over the years, but now it's time for respite and enjoyment. Give yourself a break and bloody enjoy it!!

WE ARE INDEPENDENT ONCE AGAIN.

Why do people keep going on about politics.This a FOOTBALL SITE IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Why do people keep going on about politics.This a FOOTBALL SITE IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED..
    Come on durham , you know what ep is going to say!!

Durham - My apologies....humour button deactivated for the rest of today

"Oi Sid, 'aven't you got some kiddies colouring books to edit?"

Buck up Durham. If all we spoke about was football the friggin board would die. Stop being a muppet. A lot of Pies really do enjoy talking other stuff on here, we are, after all, a close knit bunch who generally enjoy the craic (apart from the occasional bigot).

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    the occasional bigot
    Would make an excellent username for someone

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Says the man in Mexico with his finger on the pulse...
    You didn't say that when Andy in Canada was spouting off during the election, I wonder why?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12