+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keogh out for the season

Sack them for gross misconduct?

Wont need to pay the little bas-tards a sodding penny then?

All of them involved a facking disgrace and the club should get rid. Keogh is without doubt the biggest waste of space going, a sh ite player and a sh ite human being.

Pi ssed as farts, crash a car doing x mph, could have killed someone

But can't be sacked without massive payoffs ffs,, sack them and threaten the little cu nts ffs, do em facking in if they kick up a stink

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Speaking as one of those rarities, I think I can still tell if someone has had too much despite not driving - basically 2 pints or equivalent, with a meal and its getting risky. He will have known if they had been on the Orange Juice or Brew Dog Nanny State if he was one of only a handful that stayed on after the others left; in reality he should have tried to make them to use the chauffered ramcars provided. He is club captain, FFS, and so should have exercised his authority
    My point was that he is reliant on others for a lift, GP. Not that he wouldn’t have known if someone was ‘pissed’ or not.
    I believe that last season Mason Mount ‘chauffeured’ him around a lot.

Of course you’re right...he should, as captain, have tried to make them use the transport provided.
    The fact that he didn’t doesn’t - yet - make him guilty of anything and the fact that you only ‘think’ you could tell if someone had had too much which you then vaguely describe as being basically more than ‘two pints or equivalent with a meal’ kind of illustrates my point.

If Lawrence and Bennett were well over the limit and racing then they may well go to prison.

If they were technically and marginally over the limit and something else happened then they’ll probably just lose their licences.

Either way they’ve acted badly and - as sportsmen and representatives of DCFC - very unprofessionally, but let’s just reserve judgement on Keogh and any of the others who are equally involved by getting in either of the cars. So far, as far as we know, Keogh is just the unlucky one.

Anyone defending that moron Keogh deserves relegation ffs

The bloke is a total waste of space and doesn't have an ounce of leadership skills ffs,, ALL our big games have had that waste of skin in the team? 2014 and this incident he will be remembered for and I'm for one am glad about it, A facking legend? the bloke looks wired on acid and blames everyone around him.

Get rid and rebuild. I feel sorry for Cocu, but this might be a blessing in disguise, huddleston despite being quite a poor player these days is a much more suitable captain and leader.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Anyone defending that moron Keogh deserves relegation ffs

The bloke is a total waste of space and doesn't have an ounce of leadership skills ffs,, ALL our big games have had that waste of skin in the team? 2014 and this incident he will be remembered for and I'm for one am glad about it, A facking legend? the bloke looks wired on acid and blames everyone around him.

Get rid and rebuild. I feel sorry for Cocu, but this might be a blessing in disguise, huddleston despite being quite a poor player these days is a much more suitable captain and leader.
    All of which explains completely why he’s played over 350 games for us, has been voted player of the year twice, has been made captain by at least five Derby managers, is a regular international and has captained his country.

I feel sorry for Cocu too, but talk about kick a man when he’s down. Why don’t you wait till you can base your witch-hunt on facts rather than total supposition?

Don't worry, Gina Miller will sort it.

"Horrible day"

The only good thing to come out of this is Keogh being out for the season, and the fact Lawrence managed to hit the lamppost ffs, he's not been hitting much recently has he

Good day for Keogh being ruled out for the season, bad day for the clubs rep, and Cocu looks like an unhinged serial killer lately as well, what da fack goes on down there? Pearson looked like a homeless man towards the end, Clement also

Cocu looks scary with his unshaven beard though, looks like he wants to strangle someone

DCFCfansforum managed by David is removing posts as well

David is Mels little bi*ch

"a toxic dressing room"

Ermmmm... Some have been saying this since Pearson was sacked ffs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)