+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Play off concerns . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    I suggest we worry about Play Offs or Automatic nearer the time, if you are all honest with yourselves you cannot honestly say you expected us to be where we are at the present time before we had kicked a ball, with the squad we had available to Kevin. Enjoy it worry about the consequences and P**$ Taking when it happens aye.

COYP.
    Is the correct answer. What will be will be. For once we have 14 league games left with a real good chance of getting promoted instead of fighting it out at the bottom end of league one or league two. This can only be a good thing.

Let’s enjoy the position we are in and go with the flow as there will be plenty of ups and downs and twists and turns between now and the end of the season.

There is over a quarter of a season to go so plenty of time and games to be decided both for us and the other teams. Where we finish will be where we deserve to be.

I'm not concerned about the playoffs due to us not being in them( hope I'm wrong)

I suggest we worry about Play Offs or Automatic nearer the time, if you are all honest with yourselves you cannot honestly say you expected us to be where we are at the present time before we had kicked a ball, with the squad we had available to Kevin. Enjoy it worry about the consequences and P**$ Taking when it happens aye.

COYP.
    Speaks with forked tongue - not prepared to listen to his leader. #unbeliever. AH will be knocking on your door demanding coffee - best keep your head down.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Speaks with forked tongue - not prepared to listen to his leader. #unbeliever. AH will be knocking on your door demanding coffee - best keep your head down.
    Any chance you can quit riding Hardy for five minutes, your like a broken fking record.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Any chance you can quit riding Hardy for five minutes, your like a broken fking record.
    Jeez, and I thought I was having a go at Bridg4d

COYP.
    We’re in League 2 FFS. If blowing a promotion campaign in this poxy division doesn’t upset you at all go and watch f00kin tiddlywinks or something.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    We’re in League 2 FFS. If blowing a promotion campaign in this poxy division doesn’t upset you at all go and watch f00kin tiddlywinks or something.
    Oh Dear, sorry l spoke when you have been watching Notts as long ad l have you start to get used to this type of dissapointment, you will understand in time trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Jeez, and I thought I was having a go at Bridg4d
    Clearly Old man your repetative posts are starting to get up posters Snozs.

No matter how you try and sweeten the pill if we miss promotion after the great first half of the season we had it will be a major disapointment. As for playing Mansfield in the play offs it looks like automatic promotion for them the way they are playing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    No matter how you try and sweeten the pill if we miss promotion after the great first half of the season we had it will be a major disapointment. As for playing Mansfield in the play offs it looks like automatic promotion for them the way they are playing anyway.
    Agree about Mansfield. Wycombe looking good too. Not to give up on it, but we need to make sure we keep ahead of Coventry and Exeter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast