+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Diddy Transfer Thread 18/19

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Waghorn £8 million!

Yes £8 million. Money in England is absolutely insane. Two teams battling it out to sign Jayden Stockley, Preston and Ipswich. Can't wait to see what he goes for in that over inflated bubble of a market.

Honestly Waghorn for £8 million.

On that transfer alone we should be telling all English teams that enquire about McKenna the starting bid is £20 million.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Waghorn £8 million!

Yes £8 million. Money in England is absolutely insane. Two teams battling it out to sign Jayden Stockley, Preston and Ipswich. Can't wait to see what he goes for in that over inflated bubble of a market.

Honestly Waghorn for £8 million.

On that transfer alone we should be telling all English teams that enquire about McKenna the starting bid is £20 million.
    I wonder if we had the foresight to add in a % of any profit of a Stockley sale?
    Say he went for £1m
    That’s £180k for a 20% profit on £100k we got.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I wonder if we had the foresight to add in a % of any profit of a Stockley sale?
    Say he went for £1m
    Who knows.

Stockley was like Rico in a way. Refs loved to book him, not saying that he didn't deserve some of his bookings but he got booked for challenges that Kyle Laughable, Kris Boyd, Scott Brown etc wouldn't have been carded for.

I've not followed his career since he left us but I would be absolutely staggered if the bid was seven figures. Hopefully a sell on clause was added but it's not a transfer that you would have foreseen getting a sizeable move in the near future.

Of course I'm sure it'll give Mason another reason to beat his drum about Aberdeen FC.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Say he went for £1m
    Foresight??? 😂😂😂

This is Milne we’re talking about....