+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 285 of 949 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385785 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 9485

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    But its a big game thats my worry. We can end up 4th come this time next week.

Im actually happy we got the "easier" games first as we have momentum going into the "harder" games. We lose on Sat and we will be fourth id say. Win and we will beat sevco.

So ill go 0-0 v hibs and we will end up needing a result at the pig sty to come second
    I would imagine with our budget/chairman that in the league, qualifying for Europe is the goal, I’m still confident that we will achieve that and thankfully for yourself and chum I was not enticed by your small wager, I generally gamble when given info, on that occasion it was only instinct and not worth it tbh......here hopes I get to spend euros cheering on the once michty again this year.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    here hopes I get to spend euros cheering on the once michty again this year.
    Only if you have sufficient loyalty points or your inside ticket source comes through for you.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Aye that’s my worry too,if Hibs,the Huns or Celtic are up for it against us we usually crumble.

I’m just trying to point out that Hibs are probably worse than us defensively which says a lot considering how bad we are,plus I don’t think Ambrose can handle GMS if he is on form.I think he will be key to whether we win or not.
    Yeah i get what you are saying and agree.

Its more than just GMS turning up. Its the team. Lets see fit Saturday says

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Only if you have sufficient loyalty points or your inside ticket source comes through for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ....here hopes I get to spend euros cheering on the once michty again this year.

SF
    I havent booked a summer incase we make it as ill be home for the qualifiers this year.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Not an issue whatsoever, powder is well dry and I’m not due to head to Spain until the tattie holidays.

SF

Not to stoke the anti-McInnes flames but if we had beaten the h*ns once and picked up a mere point against the dhims we would currently be only 4 points behind with three games remaining. Celtic drop points in either of their next two games and we win the next two and we have a title decider at Parkhead.

Celtic have been pretty mediocre this season. Probably a better chance to challenge than either of Deila's season. Of course there's always the argument that they have limped over the line because they weren't under any great pressure to perform.

The reality is that we're lacking that crucial bit of quality and belief that you need to win a championship. I remember the 93/94 season when the huns were a total shambles for the first half of the season and if we had been serious about winning the title there would have been daylight between us going into the final third of the season. Think we drew something like 2/3 of our games that season.
    Last edited by ragnarok; 30-04-2018 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Celtic have been pretty mediocre this season. Probably a better chance to challenge than either of Deila's season. Of course there's always the argument that they have limped over the line because they weren't under any great pressure to perform.

In other words our big game mentality and out and out sh@tebagging has cost us . If we win our remaining games this may be a season we look back on and regret big time

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Not to stoke the anti-McInnes flames but if we had beaten the h*ns once and picked up a mere point against the dhims we would currently be only 4 points behind with three games remaining. Celtic drop points in either of their next two games and we win the next two and we have a title decider at Parkhead.

The reality is that we're lacking that crucial bit of quality and belief that you need to win a championship. I remember the 93/94 season when the huns were a total shambles for the first half of the season and if we had been serious about winning the title there would have been daylight between us going into the final third of the season. Think we drew something like 2/3 of our games that season.
    I still get angry thinking back to '93/94. A real golden opportunity missed. Even more so than '90/91 in some ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    In other words our big game mentality and out and out sh@tebagging has cost us . If we win our remaining games this may be a season we look back on and regret big time
    If my auntie had baws and all that.

I doubt that it has cost us.
    Its very likely that if we had accumulated more points, then so would have Celtic.
    They've taken their foot off the gas in some games as they've been afforded to, but I have no doubt, that if they needed to win more games, they would have changed gears to secure them.

Quote Originally Posted by kramnaganalf View Post
    If my auntie had baws and all that.

I doubt that it has cost us.
    Its very likely that if we had accumulated more points, then so would have Celtic.
    They've taken their foot off the gas in some games as they've been afforded to, but I have no doubt, that if they needed to win more games, they would have changed gears to secure them.
    Completely agree with you on that one. Celtic have done what was required of them.

Page 285 of 949 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385785 ... LastLast