+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T The meaningful vote.

Not sure they would extend that long. EU elections on May 23rd, and they may want it resolved before then. But, you never know. I don't think a second referendum would resolve anything. What happens if the result is the same? I think we can all agree it is a mess

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Tha right there lad we have had 8 years of austerity workers rights slashed and zero hours contracts becoming the norm food banks at a all time high.
    laughable to think its the fault of the EU and listening to all the right wing media and the far right torys and the worst of all workingclass torys its all Mr Corbins fault.
    The EU are complicate in agency and ZHC workers Mr C because they create the conditions with free movement of labour for these practices to prosper .

I don't seem to remember agencies and ZHC workers before the borders were opened at least at the numbers we see today .

You seem to think the EU is on your side , you couldn't be more wrong in my opinion , the EU is on the side of free market capitalism and globalisation .

One of a number of reasons wages and working opportunities for the working class have stagnated Mr C .

If you have an abundance of cheap labour wages decline , it's basic economics mi owd .

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    So we have endured all those things you list
    What is the point of being in the EU "club" when these things pertain if the EU is unable or unwilling to excercise some influence what is the point
    Exile we are a sovereign country. If the EU "club" interfered into a sovereign country it would be tantamount to invation but i think you really knew that and was just trying to be a bit mischievous. the only way to stop the said things pertaining is to have general election and vote out this govenment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    Not sure they would extend that long. EU elections on May 23rd, and they may want it resolved before then. But, you never know. I don't think a second referendum would resolve anything. What happens if the result is the same? I think we can all agree it is a mess
    Why
    All the time it's extended we're still in & paying so why wouldn't they?
    Bear in mind EU want us to remain so in that time project fear can gain ground
    Yes I think we can all agree it's a mess but in my opimion it's a deliberate mess for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The EU are complicate in agency and ZHC workers Mr C because they create the conditions with free movement of labour for these practices to prosper .

I don't seem to remember agencies and ZHC workers before the borders were opened at least at the numbers we see today .

You seem to think the EU is on your side , you couldn't be more wrong in my opinion , the EU is on the side of free market capitalism and globalisation .

One of a number of reasons wages and working opportunities for the working class have stagnated Mr C .

If you have an abundance of cheap labour wages decline , it's basic economics mi owd .
    Animal i can not disagree with you on most of these points but we must have labour in the country especially in the NHS and in catering and farming of which comes under the govenments £33,000 per year wage cap

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Why
    All the time it's extended we're still in & paying so why wouldn't they?
    Bear in mind EU want us to remain so in that time project fear can gain ground
    Yes I think we can all agree it's a mess but in my opimion it's a deliberate mess for a reason
    Exile expand on your reason please.

Exile we are a sovereign country. If the EU "club" interfered into a sovereign country it would be tantamount to invation but i think you really knew that and was just trying to be a bit mischievous. the only way to stop the said things pertaining is to have general election and vote out this govenment.
    The EU interferes with our affairs every day ECJ proves we're not a sovereign country
    We cannot determine who from the other 27 member states we allow in it's called freedom of movement
    & as for a General Election are you having a laugh Mr C

Exile expand on your reason please.
    I believe the whole mess was designed from the outset as soon as we voted to leave to bring us to this point

I wouldn't be so sure Labour would win if an election came relatively quickly Mr C .

At best the biggest party but without a majority .

This is possibly the worst tory government in history and yet he's trailing the tories by 5% .

Corbyn's done well to bring the party back to what it was originally founded to do but that's as far as it goes in my honest opinion .

To have a majority labour government he needs to step aside .

A 1997 Tony Blair to the left of him would trounce these feckers to some tune , 100 seat majority minimum .

Right mandate wrong face delivering it mi owd .

Labour are 2 points ahead according to Survation, the only poll company to get the referendum result and general election correct

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast