+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: toon news

I thought that Rafa might bring in an old head myself but i'm not disappointed it's Lascelle he stood up to be counted last season.

Deserves it.

Loving his attitude already - “I will always give my all and the minute I see somebody not giving their all I will tell them.

“If it means upsetting people I don’t mind
    ."

Whilst it could be most of the squad last season, I wonder who that could be aimed at currently. . .
    Last edited by Jammy89; 04-08-2016 at 10:09 AM.

Great choice. That's what we need a leader and he seems to have the heart and balls for it. Good luck son the fans will back you all the way showing a good attitude.

It's so refreshing to see a player with a great attitude, showing some passion and heart rather than just cruising and picking up a fat paycheck! Would love to see Lascelles go from strength to strength and be at the heart of our back line for years to come :-)

when you think back... he was 1 of the 2 who never wanted to come here in the first place.

Think he's changed his mind

He is a foundation of what is to come. His partner btw will most likely be Hanley.. them two barking up the pitch will be important for the start of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    when you think back... he was 1 of the 2 who never wanted to come here in the first place.

Think he's changed his mind
    Lascelles didn't wanna come here? I don't remember him saying that.

I think he's an exciting choice. It's the beginning of something new and it's nice not to have 34-year old as a captain. Hopefully we'll progress with Lascelles as captain and maybe he'll even consider staying if (or when) the ''bigger'' teams come calling. I still hope his primary partner will be Mbemba.

Mystery Club(s) Try To Sign Perez

Newcastle have rejected two bids for their stiker Ayoze Perez this year, according to manager Rafael Benitez. - External Link

Did We Expect Someone Better Than Clark?

Hull Hero Signs For Toon!

Newcastle have announced the signing of midfielder Mohamed Diame from Hull. - External Link

Toon Parasite Leaves The Club!

Newcastle winger Florian Thauvin is heading back to Marseille on a season-long loan deal. - External Link

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)