+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I 8 u

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    Doughty's millions took us into the Championship & Fawaz's millions kept us there. Just hope that our new owner doesn't have to cough up as much by choosing a good manager for a change.Don't you think that 10 years is history rather than recent or current, although no doubt County have been crap since they emerged from the primordial swamp.

Look how you inbreds treated Doughty who gave you millions....sums up how you lot really are.....clueless and zero class.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Look how you inbreds treated Doughty who gave you millions....sums up how you lot really are.....clueless and zero class.
    Hiya Soccer. Very true, some real morons there.

Though I will point out that the Trews kids got abuse, by your very own morons.

Don't tar everyone with the same brush.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Hiya Soccer. Very true, some real morons there.

Though I will point out that the Trews kids got abuse, by your very own morons.

Don't tar everyone with the same brush.

Cant argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Did someone say all hands on deck ?
    😀

Nice to know it's all hands on deck when I appear.
    Don't flatter yourself. When you come on here to take the p!ss, but actually forget that Doughty took you to Division 3, it only takes the tip of a little finger nail from any Notts fan to make you look stupid.

In fact it doesn't even take that, you managed to make yourself look very stupid without any assistance from us at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Don't flatter yourself. When you come on here to take the p!ss, but actually forget that Doughty took you to Division 3, it only takes the tip of a little finger nail from any Notts fan to make you look stupid.

In fact it doesn't even take that, you managed to make yourself look very stupid without any assistance from us at all!
    To be honest Elite , the fact you're carrying this on ( and I don't disagree with anything you have said ) with a compete knob makes you look a little bit stupid . Time to let go and have let him as his 15 minutes.
    Last edited by navypie; 08-02-2018 at 08:22 PM.

To be honest Elite , the fact you're carrying this on ( and I don't disagree with anything you have said ) with a compete knob makes you look a little bit stupid . Time to let go and have let him as his 15 minutes.
    Yep

Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to advise me on what I should post.

It's been duly filed in the 'Ignore' folder.

Forest sign 8 new players in order to put Nottingham back on the football map and then you have to spoil it by conceding 8 goals to Swansea on the nation's TV screens. Not Good.
    Eight all the Pies they did!, they'll get back to winning ways at the weekend, tier 4 ya know!

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Eight all the Pies they did!, they'll get back to winning ways at the weekend, tier 4 ya know!

Lights are on late in the nick mate...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast