+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on Exeter

Yes back in the 80"s - shame they did not have the premiership money they have these days

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Brillaint irish and thanks for calling them " Chaventry "
    😂😂😂😂🤔

Thanks for calling them Chaventry??? ****ing hilarious, tinpot ****ers

1-4 🤫

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    😂😂😂😂🤔

Thanks for calling them Chaventry??? ****ing hilarious, tinpot ****ers

1-4 🤫
    **** of now you sad cnut. We'd have won the first game if not for the officials and we at 2-2 with your lot ****ting in their knickers we'd of won lastnight if not for the officials so all your fancy play wouldn't have amounted to jack****. Anyway what you still doing on little old Notts county's messageboard? You're the massive Coventry aren't you, I'm sure you've got bigger fish to fry so why don't you **** off pal you're like someone's left a dead fish hidden somewhere and it's starting to stink the place out. Or is that just your wife's snatch? **** off pal.

I'd prefer them to go up and then have a really terrible season next year toying with the relegation places only to be relegated after they thought they were going to survive. We pass them by on the way up having guarenteed promotion at Easter.

The torment would far out weigh the joy of promotion very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    **** of now you sad cnut. We'd have won the first game if not for the officials and we at 2-2 with your lot ****ting in their knickers we'd of won lastnight if not for the officials so all your fancy play wouldn't have amounted to jack****. Anyway what you still doing on little old Notts county's messageboard? You're the massive Coventry aren't you, I'm sure you've got bigger fish to fry so why don't you **** off pal you're like someone's left a dead fish hidden somewhere and it's starting to stink the place out. Or is that just your wife's snatch? **** off pal.
    Oh dear that really made me laugh ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Oh dear that really made me laugh ha ha
    Ha ha it was a low point after waking up and rather crass I admit but I think Cov1 is a ****ing cnut.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha it was a low point after waking up and rather crass I admit but I think Cov1 is a ****ing cnut.
    Don't worry bud, we all need a little comic relief after last night

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Don't worry bud, we all need a little comic relief after last night
    Ha ha it was a bad night. It just makes me mad there's a tool on here winding everyone up, **** off you're from COVENTRY mate ha ha.

I might be in a minority of one here, but - despite the dreadful officiating in both legs and the irritating behaviour of some Coventry fans - I hope Coventry will be going up.

The reason is as follows... I fully expect that Notts will be involved near the top end of the table next season and believe that Coventry, if they’re still in League 2, will also be strong contenders. They have quite a few good young players, who are likely to be better next time round. They might also have banked a bit of money which could be used to strengthen the squad and might have that winger who ripped us apart on the opening day of the season (Jody Jones was it?) coming back. League 2 next season is likely to be even more competitive with Tranmere coming up and some clubs with decent pedigrees coming down.

Quite frankly, if Coventry are out of the way, that’s one less to worry about and I don’t have the same feeling about Exeter.

Not a very ethical way to decide my allegiance for the forthcoming final, I know, but I think it may be in Notts best interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    I might be in a minority of one here, but - despite the dreadful officiating in both legs and the irritating behaviour of some Coventry fans - I hope Coventry will be going up.

The reason is as follows... I fully expect that Notts will be involved near the top end of the table next season and believe that Coventry, if they’re still in League 2, will also be strong contenders. They have quite a few good young players, who are likely to be better next time round. They might also have banked a bit of money which could be used to strengthen the squad and might have that winger who ripped us apart on the opening day of the season (Jody Jones was it?) coming back. League 2 next season is likely to be even more competitive with Tranmere coming up and some clubs with decent pedigrees coming down.

Quite frankly, if Coventry are out of the way, that’s one less to worry about and I don’t have the same feeling about Exeter.

Not a very ethical way to decide my allegiance for the forthcoming final, I know, but I think it may be in Notts best interests.
    I won't argue with your thinking mate. I still hope Chaventry get stuffed though.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast