+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox GTF!

I genuinely believe that keeper getting injured could be our saviour, although this depends on us getting a competent and experienced emergency loan keeper in. The other things we need are a hard ******* DM and a striker who can at least get the ball on target. We all know we won't get the last two but a keeper the defence can trust is the biggest single factor in us surviving imo.

Is he though? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I genuinely believe that keeper getting injured could be our saviour, although this depends on us getting a competent and experienced emergency loan keeper in. The other things we need are a hard ******* DM and a striker who can at least get the ball on target. We all know we won't get the last two but a keeper the defence can trust is the biggest single factor in us surviving imo.
    heard an international keeper is being lined up on an emergency loan possibly Connor hazard from celtic.

Name:  _128679667_capture.jpg
Views: 750
Size:  96.2 KB

Meanwhile Djoum is in the papers saying its to early to be talking about relegation. F*ck me.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Meanwhile Djoum is in the papers saying its to early to be talking about relegation. F*ck me.
    WTAF? Balloon, that's a dropping never to be seen again right there. 😠

Guy on BBC website describes us to a tea , same article as pic above

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Guy on BBC website describes us to a tea , same article as pic above
    Yeah, read that and it was a great summary.

If our players genuinely don't think there is anything to worry about then that's a huge concern.

Cant believe he's still in the job, we are sleepwalking down to the championship.

I do genuinely wonder if we would have been better off seeing out the storm with Ross. Surely his experience would have been better than what we now have. If anyone bothers to check back, yes I was one of the many calling for him to go but at that time I sort of expected a better replacement than what we got. Sacking two managers in a year is mental but maybe just what we require to hopefully get the new manager bounce like Motherwell. One proviso if Fox goes he has to take the fat imposter with him. The sooner that fat tube is out of our club the better.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)