+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Hogan

hmmm interesting looking like maybe 5 loans then know a lot of blades very sceptical about gallagher and hogan but i think they would be 2 terrific signings and both will get goals in our set up

So.... Gallagher loan or permanent?

Surely we can't go and sign 4 or 5 on loan with that Brooks fee in the bank.

It needs reinvesting properly, now.

well possibly gallagher herbie rumours of 3.5 rising to 5 mill might just be right hogan would deffo be a loan only other permanent could be egan gone a bit quiet on him but thats usually tuftys way i wouldnt discount that one yet

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    well possibly gallagher herbie rumours of 3.5 rising to 5 mill might just be right hogan would deffo be a loan only other permanent could be egan gone a bit quiet on him but thats usually tuftys way i wouldnt discount that one yet
    Is he the same Egan that came to us on loan for a monthish 6 or so years ago making his debut when we lost away at Walsall?

Looks like Cheds going out on loan till Christmas so we definitely need strikers in.

See this is what gets me, ched goin out on loan to an as yet un named club so is pulled from the squad for the stocky game,meanwhile we're supposed to have bids in for Gallagher but he still f_cks off on his clubs pre season tour,it doesn't look like the actions of a player about to pack his boots up to me

Ok so just listened to chris after stocky game and he says slater and rhyss are goin out on loan but he wants them with us first so that suggests Gallagher could be a loan deal
    Last edited by bulmer1889; 07-07-2018 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    Is he the same Egan that came to us on loan for a monthish 6 or so years ago making his debut when we lost away at Walsall?
    Yes that's him

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Looks like Cheds going out on loan till Christmas so we definitely need strikers in.
    I think ya can take it that means new strikers are almost ready to sign Gray,our Chris aint daft is he? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I think ya can take it that means new strikers are almost ready to sign Gray,our Chris aint daft is he? UTCB
    gallagher perminent ,hogan loan, the scots lad perm,celtic in for him as well. others loan. theres about 6 perm deals awaitng answers.firstcome first served

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    gallagher perminent ,hogan loan, the scots lad perm,celtic in for him as well. others loan. theres about 6 perm deals awaitng answers.firstcome first served
    Is the Scots lad John Mcginn ?.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast