+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Millers v Rochdale

Look it’s Rochdale, a team that’s lost their last 5 league games on the bounce. On a rough average they score a goal a game but let in two.

Injuries are a factor but we should win this game.

Rotherham United are proud to be backing Stonewall’s Rainbow Laces Campaign once again this year, with this Saturday’s Sky Bet League One fixture against Rochdale dedicated to supporting LGBTQ fans, players and staff across the game.

Does anyone take notice of this?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Rotherham United are proud to be backing Stonewall’s Rainbow Laces Campaign once again this year, with this Saturday’s Sky Bet League One fixture against Rochdale dedicated to supporting LGBTQ fans, players and staff across the game.

Does anyone take notice of this?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Robertson had an injection on Tuesday.
    Woody is ten days away from being back in full training.
    Billy Jones is suffering from a severe hamstring and we won't see him this year.
    Joe Mattock may be involved in the squad this weekend.
    Be good to see Mattock back just because he’s a LB but tbh I’d prefer a new one.
    Shame about Jones
    Hopefully Robertson can play

Have we actually had a full fit team this season?

Be good to see Mattock back just because he’s a LB
    Just need a GQT then

Played for both:

Adam Le Fondre

It's 9 years since he put 4 goals past Cheltenham in a 6-4 win. I only had radio commentary in those days, but it seemed like it was a proper end to end (but including goals) game. I think it was a Ronnie team. Surprisingly, in 2 full seasons with Alf, we didn't get out of the fourth division.

One for the oldies:

Lee Brogden, late 1960s, flying winger. No idea why we sold him.

Any others?

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Played for both:

Adam Le Fondre

It's 9 years since he put 4 goals past Cheltenham in a 6-4 win. I only had radio commentary in those days, but it seemed like it was a proper end to end (but including goals) game. I think it was a Ronnie team. Surprisingly, in 2 full seasons with Alf, we didn't get out of the fourth division.

One for the oldies:

Lee Brogden, late 1960s, flying winger. No idea why we sold him.

Any others?
    When asked if he would have done anything differently in his second spell with us Ronnie has said that he thought he stuck with Alf too long. A bit surprising considering Alf's goalscoring ability but Ronnie always felt he didn't work hard enough. He was fairly anonymous in the play-off final against D & R but we didn't really get the ball to him enough imo.

Rod Jones - who had a fairly disastrous start in goal for us but went on to play in the two memorable cup matches against Man Utd, played for both

Ian Henderson. Who you ask? On loan to us from Norwich at end of 2006-7, played 18 scored 1. Joined them in 2013 and still at Rochdale according to Wikipedia (266 appearances).

Disturbing but not surprising what the link is between Rotherham and Rochdale when you Google for one
    Last edited by CAMiller; 06-12-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Just a heads up for any of you that might be dragged/doing some Christmas shopping.

Attachment 14456

Drop off at side of fan zone north stand

Also remember they’re all ages
    Well done to all that contributed, they seemed to be doing well when I dropped mine off

Meanwhile though in Bristol

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/b...tville-3629930

Scumbags

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12