+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: F.A.O. Laz, Rammy and Alto......

Quote Originally Posted by Stan_van_nel View Post
    You're better off chatting to yourself Gaz, that way you can only fall out with yourself.

I see that you're still playing peacemaker for the highly strung though.
    Oh yesh lol stir it up and calm it down is me

Grown men should know better haha

I told my lad on our long trip to Carlisle after he said I act childish at times, that he should never worry about wanting to grow up as we never really grow up.

You keeping OK n all that?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    There are people you can see for that sort of thing Gaz, you know chatting to yourself is very weird lol.
    Ohh well, at least your not arguing with yourself on here, well not yet anyway.
    Barnpot . .

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Barnpot . .
    Were you calling me that by the way, or Flicker ?.
    (remember, in the thread where I asked how is it going so far under him)

And what is a Barnpot anyway, is it what the Burnsley mob like Alf, and Turfy, and even Stan Van Damm cook their hotpots & stews in.

Were you calling me that by the way, or Flicker ?.
    (remember, in the thread where I asked how is it going so far under him)

And what is a Barnpot anyway, is it what the Burnsley mob like Alf, and Turfy, and even Stan Van Damm cook their hotpots & stews in.
    Verdicts still out on your Bury man but he is a mingler with the fans and has a bit of passion which has been lacking since PDC left for Black Cats

Saturday will see our first home win and our season take off propper

That was a very good win at Luton, and Im amazed you havent won at home yet.
    Once you get over his extremely annoying Lancy accent lol, Flicker does come across as likeable and you feel glad that hes there etc.

BUT, history seems to show he only keeps this going for the first season/year, then its all downhill after that.

That was a very good win at Luton, and Im amazed you havent won at home yet.
    Once you get over his extremely annoying Lancy accent lol, Flicker does come across as likeable and you feel glad that hes there etc.

BUT, history seems to show he only keeps this going for the first season/year, then its all downhill after that.
    I thought that was Danny Wilson

I thought that was Danny Wilson
    Ohh back in the knife box tiger.
    He took us to the Prem did our Danny and he also took the Fowls down out of the Prem, whats not to like about the bloke even though he is yet another Lancy ?. lol

Ohh back in the knife box tiger.
    He took us to the Prem did our Danny and he also took the Fowls down out of the Prem, whats not to like about the bloke even though he is yet another Lancy ?. lol
    He's a one trick pony when here but some of our fans still adore him. Laz being one

Oh yesh lol stir it up and calm it down is me

Grown men should know better haha

I told my lad on our long trip to Carlisle after he said I act childish at times, that he should never worry about wanting to grow up as we never really grow up.

You keeping OK n all that?

I'm keeping not too bad Gaz.

Although Burnley FC tried killing me last Sunday, again.

It was like having a prostate examination, going to the dentist and going shopping all in the same afternoon.

He's a one trick pony when here but some of our fans still adore him. Laz being one
    Then I will have to have a serious discussion with Lazzer about him when hes on here next, when will that be by the way ?. lol
    Seriously though, Wilson came back to us in Dec '13 and he took us down to Lg one that season. And it just wasn't working out under him the second time around, and we ended up sacking him in Feb '15.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast