+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Walsall Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Moore would cost nowhere near £2 million
    And therefore is affordable.

Quote Originally Posted by sCORaFU View Post
    And therefore is affordable.
    Well

I would like to think so.

In my humble opinion he is a very good L1 player but I cannot see him getting into a Championship side.

Difficult to be certain on pricing as there is big inflation at present..I would say 500K to 750K

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    JCH isn't going to get into our squad and if people don't know what the problem is then you have to question what they know about football.
    Very good first half performance from the lads last night and you can't help but think there's more to come from this group of players.
    Several stand out performers, Frecks obviously plus Potter, Towell and Taylor but for me, a contender for man of the match (after Frecks) was Joe Mattock.
    Well done to all the players, please keep it going.
    Well I know what the problem might be so maybe it's you that might not know football players

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Well I know what the problem might be so maybe it's you that might not know football players
    Yeah a bit like all the managers who have given him a chance and then he's let them and the club down.
    But hey ho you and gwru are in JCH's fan club so he must be good.

JCH: last night got away with it. Moore was still feeling the Bury game. Bradford sat' Moore goes off early or doesn't play can't have Ball as a lone front man. Forget about the idea of getting an out of contract striker. They are not out of contract for nothing, would take months to get match fit. Look at Towell last night, keep playing him to get his match sharpness but he could be a while off being fully match fit. Last night Vaulks proved what I've been saying, best right back at the club. A lot better with Mattock back. Newell when he came on looked a player we can use in midfield. No complaints about the rest of the side. Bradford will be a totally different game.

Yeah a bit like all the managers who have given him a chance and then he's let them and the club down.
    lol, typical from you again, I'm in no fan club of any players at all but you know best so carry on

Millertop

What has JCH done to impress you?

Not trying to be funny just don't get it pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Millertop

What has JCH done to impress you?

Not trying to be funny just don't get it pal.
    I've asked him the same thing several times Pocket and he won't answer the question.

Warney missed a beat. Two on paper easier home games ideal chance to put JCH on the bench, get him on give him some game time. Johno is a easy target, won't throw his toys out of the pram. Can't be having Yates on the bench in front of him. We I repeat are not going to get nobody good/fit enough whose out of contract.

I'll answer. Last game of last season was the only time we looked like we had any presence up front when JCH played. He weren't fully fit then. There's a player good enough there for league 1.
    Last edited by gwru; 13-09-2017 at 11:14 AM.

I've asked him the same thing several times Pocket and he won't answer the question.
    Maybe he kicks a door quite well!
    Bye bye JCH

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast