+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Hardy. Please look at The Radfords on how to run a Football Club

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    He has enough of all this **** and puts us into administration
    No duck, you're not even close!

What's worse is if we do a Stockport, York, (probably Chesterfield as well), and go straight through the National League into National North.

For those who have forgotten, the council have the power to takeover the lease of Meadow Lane at that point and relocate us into a purpose built community stadium at Holme Pierrepoint.

I sh!t you not !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    The Radfords have spent a small fortune, for what? 5th place in league 2. Admittedly far better than us, but hardly concrete evidence that they’re doing a great job.

I’m not even sure what they realistically hope to achieve long term with Mansfield, mid table League 1?
    True. They've had a top-3 budget for the last 3 seasons by all accounts, so they've been underachieving for a while. If what's-his-name doesn't get them promoted this season, it will be a massive failure given the quality they have in the squad. But at least they do have quality - it's the best squad in L2 as far as I can see. We, on the other hand, have spent wildly and ended up with a load of rubbish.

Given that Mansfield have only spent one season in the third tier in a generation, mid-table in L1 would be alright I guess.

5 to 1 on that Notts will finish the season in 20th place or above - any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    5 to 1 on that Notts will finish the season in 20th place or above - any takers?
    Agreed we ain't going down.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Agreed we ain't going down.
    21st and 22nd don't go down. You would be betting on more than just avoiding relegation. So I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by nottsco2002 View Post
    I take it thats the lovely Caroline. I wonder what she sees in John, it can't be his looks, can it?
    I was told it's fairly well known in Mansfield that John was her biggest "customer" until he decided to just marry her... Romantic eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    I was told it's fairly well known in Mansfield that John was her biggest "customer" until he decided to just marry her... Romantic eh?

💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    the bouncer at Il Rosso told my son the same when we played them last, makes good business sense fifty quid house keeping a week and as many games of hide the sausage as you want, what's not to like
    Last edited by maddogslater; 15-01-2019 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    the bouncer at Il Rosso told my son the same when we played them last, makes good business sense fifty quid house keeping a week and as many games of hide the sausage as you want, what's not to like
    Sounds like a bargain but I guess it is Mansfield so might be expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    You would lose the sausage in Mansfield if she wrapped her 6 fingers around it
    Wasn't there a story doing the rounds about her & the club striker?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast