+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Football-Leaguemanager

Football-Leaguemanager

Created a Derby Mad League, for anyone whose interested.

League... Derby Mad
    Password...Thorne! (with exclamation mark)

re: Football-Leaguemanager

Thanks for this dude. I signed up with my pal. We are both sat in Austria and we have applied for joining your league. My team is Boozedog FC!!

Look forward to it!

Sammon 14.4m, Jordan Rhodes 13.5m...are these guys mad?

Not sure I had your request Gallacher?

Noticed you're in the Rotherham one, didn't look at team when I accepted one entry, but your on that league doesn't look familiar.

Maybe worth trying again?

Well, that was a good start!

Picked a player who announced his retirement last week!!

Also, in a bit to keep up with the daft subs rule, held of leaving for Rotherham game til last min so could swap a Shef Utd player for Burke as once Shef had kicked off, I could use the sub and get points for him, only to accidentally not save the change and lose 8 points!

Really don't like the sub thing, not football related skill just depends who can access the internet just before or after a game

whereas I picked a player transferred to a european club the next day and also didnt even realise you could do that with subs!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)