+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter trip Dubai

Winter trip Dubai

Is it confirmed that the dons will be back in Dubai in January, if so does anybody know if they have a game arranged like they had last year?

COYR

Tansey was in the AAM suite last night before the game and said he hoped the warm weather in Dubai would help his recovery from injury.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Is it confirmed that the dons will be back in Dubai in January, if so does anybody know if they have a game arranged like they had last year?

COYR
    fits yir avatar min?

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Tansey was in the AAM suite last night before the game and said he hoped the warm weather in Dubai would help his recovery from injury.
    What about his ability to find a red shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    fits yir avatar min?
    Dod I lived in Moscow for a helluva long time pal (over 12 years) so my Avatar is actually the local Moscow flag, why?

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Dod I lived in Moscow for a helluva long time pal (over 12 years) so my Avatar is actually the local Moscow flag, why?

COYR
    Am I making things up or have you nae been accused of it being King Billy before

It does look like the mincing fat hun at a glance

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Am I making things up or have you nae been accused of it being King Billy before
    Aye pal that has happened before but once I explain myself (Again !!!) I usually get away with it ......SF pal and keep up the travels and the reports i look forward to reading the reports, quality stuff pal, all the best for the New Year,cheers

Dinna think I can afford a travel to Dubai though

In fact im offshore so wouldn't have made it anyway

5 grounds off of 100

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It does look like the mincing fat hun at a glance
    For once Mason pal I agree with ya (only joking min) I at a glance it kinda does but like I replied to pacman above and i'm sure you have seen as well I have explained myself away on that one on numerous occasions. My traveling expat / gypsy lifestyle has lead me to various places to call "home" over the years and Moscow is a place that i still hold dear to my heart it was "home" for a long time, met the trouble and strife there, kids were born there bla bla bla,so hence the reason for the would be "dodgy"avatar to those that don't know it (nae changing it)
    Pac / Mason
    i got to say there is nae a lot of us on here from years gone by but we three (plus a few others) are still kicking around and the banter is still up there in the top drawer
    Yes we all have our differences but at the end of the day we all love our club and we are all proud to be sheep shaggers standing free wherever we may be
    Happy New year guys and all the best to you and yours for 2018.........

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast