+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Troy Deeney

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Ain't seen it, Benny.
    Give it a gander, I thought it was decent. On Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    Give it a gander, I thought it was decent. On Netflix.
    My friend rated that, said was worth a watch as well.

Can't say Deeney inspires me as much as Slimani, Ings or Sturridge personally but he is probably better than Joselu

Been watching Mindhunter, Manhunt: Unabomber and Dark on Netflix recently. All three excellent, particularly the two former.

Anyway, Troy Deeney is fat.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Been watching Mindhunter, Manhunt: Unabomber and Dark on Netflix recently. All three excellent, particularly the two former.

i don't get to choose - but i'll pass on thoise suggestions to my lad.... and Bright as well lol

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post

Dude watch Power on Netflix! You won't regret it! It just gets better and better each season.

Ah yeah I like him man , big strong lad , isint afraid to get stuck in.can play up top on his own holds the ball up well ...

Just think he would be very good for the way we set up ...Llorente would be another I'd really like , but doubt that one

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    Dude watch Power on Netflix! You won't regret it! It just gets better and better each season.
    I will then mate, cheers.

"They say this is a big, rich town
    I just come from the poooooooooest part
    Bright lights, city life, I gotta make it "...

Quote Originally Posted by zoggs View Post
    "They say this is a big, rich town
    I just come from the poooooooooest part
    Bright lights, city life, I gotta make it "...
    YOU KNOW IT!!!!

Awesome show!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Plus, once Sauron realises one of his orcs is missing he'll just summon him back to Mordor anyway.
    He could be most expensive orc ever?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)