+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship play off places.

Championship play off places.

Its gonna be dead exciting this season with the league so compacted but are we helping out our neighbours or not?.Our next 2 games are against two teams who are massive rivals of the Funsters and i was just wondering how many points you think we will accrue against them?.
    We have a decent record at East End Park and a poor one at Somerset Park and we are going through a phase where i am not very confident anytime we play,if we take 3 out of 6 i would be happy but i'm more inclined to think we will win none of those games and at best draw both of them.
    There was a long period this season where i was very confident home or away but in my opinion that came to an end after the Christmas derby and we have never really got or mojo back since then.When the Dens bound Rhino posted he wanted to see us lose even to the detriment of the Fun i was thinking we may well make all your dreams come true over the next few weeks,hope i'm wrong obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Its gonna be dead exciting this season with the league so compacted but are we helping out our neighbours or not?.Our next 2 games are against two teams who are massive rivals of the Funsters and i was just wondering how many points you think we will accrue against them?.
    We have a decent record at East End Park and a poor one at Somerset Park and we are going through a phase where i am not very confident anytime we play,if we take 3 out of 6 i would be happy but i'm more inclined to think we will win none of those games and at best draw both of them.
    There was a long period this season where i was very confident home or away but in my opinion that came to an end after the Christmas derby and we have never really got or mojo back since then.When the Dens bound Rhino posted he wanted to see us lose even to the detriment of the Fun i was thinking we may well make all your dreams come true over the next few weeks,hope i'm wrong obviously.
    We don't and will never need your help ever... we'll make the play offs no bother...but it's good to know that you care so much about us😃😃

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    We don't and will never need your help ever... we'll make the play offs no bother...but it's good to know that you care so much about us����
    I am very glad to here it Peter because i have a funny feeling the Dens Bound Rhino is gonna be happy as a Rhino in shyte over the next couple of weeks.BTW get your knickers on your big cousins going down on Wednesday.

Time to get the joab done!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Time to get the joab done!
    United have the league won

After that I think ICT most likely to be in play offs and then the Fun.

Last team in there could be almost anyone - would be great if Arbroath, perhaps most likely bar codes.

I will always support United against any team and I am pretty sure we will continue to win most matches, averaging 2+ points for the rest of the season as we have done consistently.

Tomorrow I’m not too bothered to see ICT or Ayr win - we have the league sorted

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I am very glad to here it Peter because i have a funny feeling the Dens Bound Rhino is gonna be happy as a Rhino in shyte over the next couple of weeks.BTW get your knickers on your big cousins going down on Wednesday.
    Double them up with Bayern Munich..

Just get us out this league as soon as possible. Win league then end the season playing all our fringe players and kids. We have a big season ahead of us next season and need to be prepared nice and early!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Just get us out this league as soon as possible. Win league then end the season playing all our fringe players and kids. We have a big season ahead of us next season and need to be prepared nice and early!
    As above, but play the first picks for the GOHD purely so they can savour the richly deserved accolades they’ll receive from our kind hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    We don't and will never need your help ever... we'll make the play offs no bother...but it's good to know that you care so much about us😃😃
    I have no doubt you'll make the play offs no bother just no sure yet as to which play offs you'll be in 😂😂😂

mon' the Smokies!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)