+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Multies

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Don't fret, I can assure you that frog and I are in regular contact. I mainly use the MM mobile app these days that doesn't offer all the modding tools and I'm challenged with large thumbs, a small screen and being on a bus.

As for abuse v misunderstanding. It wasn't long ago on here that someone was accusing the highly respected PocketRocket of being a scammer for trying to help out with employment opportunities. Imagine what would have happened if we had banned the accused or the accuser?
    You can turn it to pc mode at bottom of mobile page (just click full site)

As for pocket I never said he was a scammer I said he could be, also it says on footymad rules advertising is a no no and since you don’t have a sticky about any rules you inforce or don’t inforce there’s bound to be misunderstandings and I did apologise for the lack of knowledge as well as jumping the gun.

I don’t know about others but I’d like a sticky with guidelines it would help a lot also maybe a yellow card system where if you get two in one week you get banned for a week.
    Last edited by Silly-miller; 21-03-2018 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Don't fret, I can assure you that frog and I are in regular contact. I mainly use the MM mobile app these days that doesn't offer all the modding tools and I'm challenged with large thumbs, a small screen and being on a bus.

As for abuse v misunderstanding. It wasn't long ago on here that someone was accusing the highly respected PocketRocket of being a scammer for trying to help out with employment opportunities. Imagine what would have happened if we had banned the accused or the accuser?
    Cam you need to get the facts right or you will receive a ban

Read Silly’s post 91

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Oh ffs here we go
    What do you mean "here we go"...i've been mentioned in derogatory terms without provocation, i'm gunna defend myself, why have you got an issue with that?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Wow and i thought you were all for freedom of speech Grist. And i thought it was the leftys who tried to stop people speaking
    Nothing to do with free speech, making observations or comments aren't the same as calling somebody racist or fascist just because they have an opposing view.

Yes it's often the last resort of somebody that's lost an argument but that doesn't make it any more acceptable.

In a more extreme example how would you or any other poster feel if somebody called you a *****phile?

Unacceptable? Yes, so is calling somebody racist or fascist.

Mods need to stamp it out.

Just a note about those seeking bans, it appears there's some folk don't like reading the truth, there's a dishonesty among folk who won't write their real feelings because they know most people would reject them.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Just noticed I don't post for a few days on here and when i return I learn im a multi and a grumpy old sold who's wife has probably left him.Well I;m sure the Mrs and my 2 kids would say I can be a grumpy old sod but I think they would say 90% of the time I am as daft as a brush to the point of stupidity. Its nice of you to stick up for me Frog but I am not offended by kempo i have had much worse things said about me during my life. As for the Multi thing, I haven't got enough access to computers to be a multi. 90% of people on here I would happily share a drink and chat with and I would find it hard to hate anyone really even some of my worst winder uppers,
    Back on topic..

You forgot to tell them that Mrs Roly has said that whenever she sees a post from IBS on here, it brings to mind Irritable Bowel Syndrome (LOL!)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 21-03-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Just a note about those seeking bans, it appears there's some folk don't like reading the truth, there's a dishonesty among folk who won't write their real feelings because they know most people would reject them.
    I want to do a ‘This is your life’ but fear rejection at the end.....

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    calling somebody racist or fascist just because they have an opposing view.

Nobody has actually done that - if you don't put something obviously racist on here, nobody is likely to call you a racist, if you don't put something on here that puts forward the politics of Hitler or Mussolini or their modern equivalents, nobody is likely to call you a fascist - it' doesn't take a genius to work that out.

The evidence is in in what they have written on the site. How would you know if somebody is a *****phile though , unless you personally knew them or they wrote something about their activities on here (unlikely) - it's not the same thing at all
    Last edited by mikemiller; 21-03-2018 at 05:51 PM.

The problem is Grist is the stuff you put on here could be deemed offensive to certain people so much so they might think you were a racist. If you were to clearly demonstrate that you werent by putting a balanced argument they would clearly see you weren't. The same goes for gfire. Put yourself in a muslims shoes coming on here for the first time. What do you think their opinion would be of the stuff you put on here when its not balanced. i have had arguments with Kerr and Millertop about this before now but they have shown that they are not racist because they have at least given a balanced view.

The fact that you think that it is offensive to call someone racist at least shows that you believe that racists are not very pleasant human beings which is commendable to be fair to you.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 21-03-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (LOL!)
    Don't mention irritable bowel syndrome.

I've been s.hitting myself all day.......my beloved has mentioned I may not be able to go to Southend !!

and I've bought a ticket as well !

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast